“best english breakfast!”

Ranked #18 of 84 Coffee & Tea in Cardiff
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed June 9, 2014 via mobile

i had heard so much and seen pictures of the breakfast served at cafe aroma so i decided to find out what the big fuss was..to my surprise the food was great! and although i can't eat sausages (which are halal!) the rest of the meal is still good enough for me! the portions are perfect. however i find that maybe its a bit too overpriced for my liking at £5.95 but nevertheless i think i will find myself visiting again soon!

1  Thank Mariah A

Reviewed March 29, 2014

I first stopped by here many years back and loved the curry and rice. This time around I was disappointed they didn't have it on the menu so I had the lamb chops. They were done just right and the flavor was exquisite. If parking wasn't such a nuisance I would be there more often

Reviewed March 15, 2014

I love cafés and this one I will go back to. The cakes are very reasonably priced, the food is well presented, and a friendly atmosphere. I like this little place.

Reviewed February 27, 2014

lovey food, good menu, and lovely service. Good selection of breakfasts brunch lunch and dinner. Cakes are so good, if a little expensive for the cupcakes.

Reviewed February 9, 2014 via mobile

I walked in and got greeted by a lovely young girl who was very helpful. I only a a double cheese burger but you could tell it was fresh beef and cooked perfectly. I will be going back . Thanks