“A little gem of a place!”
Review of Cafe Aroma

Cafe Aroma
Ranked #18 of 83 Coffee & Tea in Cardiff
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed March 15, 2014

I love cafés and this one I will go back to. The cakes are very reasonably priced, the food is well presented, and a friendly atmosphere. I like this little place.

Reviewed February 27, 2014

lovey food, good menu, and lovely service. Good selection of breakfasts brunch lunch and dinner. Cakes are so good, if a little expensive for the cupcakes.

Reviewed February 9, 2014 via mobile

I walked in and got greeted by a lovely young girl who was very helpful. I only a a double cheese burger but you could tell it was fresh beef and cooked perfectly. I will be going back . Thanks

Reviewed December 2, 2013

Superb- at Cafe Aroma they score top marks for hygiene, helpful service with smiles; delicious, well cooked and presented food; marvellous coffees plus capuccino. Generous portions with meals. Welcoming atmosphere with a united nations, peaceful air attracting a variety of foreign and British diners. Aroma is a place worth going to for just coffee; to enjoy eating with friends or just when you are the hungry one. (Great to not see products of pig - see internet.)
Oh! Useful Free WiFi at Aroma also.
My friends and I would go there regardless of where we each live or work as it is sooo good.

I ate there last with my son (33) on this past Sunday after a ride checking out our new car and wanting a Brunch 11.30am. When thinking where shall we go . . automatically we both uttered "Aroma". There is an all-day Breakfast. This evening 3 of us will be going for their succulent Lamb Chops :)

Reviewed September 30, 2013 via mobile

Good value for money, the meals are large! We have come back to this cafe a few times, partly for the food and partly for the service I think - the nice man who owns this place is very friendly and accommodating.