“Superb, with excellent food, helpful service and a welcoming international atmosphere.”
Review of Cafe Aroma

Cafe Aroma
Ranked #19 of 66 Coffee & Tea in Cardiff
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed December 2, 2013

Superb- at Cafe Aroma they score top marks for hygiene, helpful service with smiles; delicious, well cooked and presented food; marvellous coffees plus capuccino. Generous portions with meals. Welcoming atmosphere with a united nations, peaceful air attracting a variety of foreign and British diners. Aroma is a place worth going to for just coffee; to enjoy eating with friends or just when you are the hungry one. (Great to not see products of pig - see internet.)
Oh! Useful Free WiFi at Aroma also.
My friends and I would go there regardless of where we each live or work as it is sooo good.

I ate there last with my son (33) on this past Sunday after a ride checking out our new car and wanting a Brunch 11.30am. When thinking where shall we go . . automatically we both uttered "Aroma". There is an all-day Breakfast. This evening 3 of us will be going for their succulent Lamb Chops :)

There are newer reviews for Cafe Aroma

Reviewed September 30, 2013 via mobile

Good value for money, the meals are large! We have come back to this cafe a few times, partly for the food and partly for the service I think - the nice man who owns this place is very friendly and accommodating.

Reviewed September 12, 2013

We quite often visit this place every time i'm free on a Saturday! We come all the way from Newport. The food is Lovely and staff are more than friendly. Very affordable too! Highly Recommend to everyone!

1  Thank 90Alam
Reviewed August 25, 2013

I went to this cafe as ive heard good reviews and i was pleased to say the reviews were right..i ordered there honenade mexican burger and was more than an ordinary burger, it came with homemade large nachos inside and tasted delicious. i ordered there homemade waffles and they were amazing!! would definatly recommend this place to other friends.

Reviewed June 10, 2013

The breakfast is really good. I`ve been to different places around Cardiff and I can say that this is the only place that the tomatoes for the Fry-up are not from a can but fresh. Everything looks nice in the plate rather than other places where there is no order in the plate it looks like somebody is messing around with the food. The burgers are big as well when you compare the size and the price which you pay in McDonalds for scruffy small burger. I personally prefer to walk few min. from city centre but I know that I WILL EAT QUALITY FOOD NOT McRubbish if You know what I mean. :D

AND WHEN I THINK ABOUT THE SMOOTHIES AND THE MILKSHAKES... MMMMMM :D