“Stay we'll clear of this restaurant !!”
Review of Eurasian Tandoori

Eurasian Tandoori
Ranked #374 of 1,246 Restaurants in Cardiff
Cuisines: Indian, Pakistani
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
birmingham
“Stay we'll clear of this restaurant !!”
Reviewed October 13, 2013

There were 4 of us eating at this restaurant, The chicken tasted like it had been chucked in straight from the freezer, the greace was swimming on the top it was just awful, out of 4 meals 3 of them had barely been touched, I come from Birmingham and have eaten at some if the best Indian restaurants in the UK, THIS ONE HAS GOT TO BE THE WORST I HAVE EVER EATEN IN, We complained twice to the waiters and they done nothing about it, we then said we wasn't paying for it and the best we were offered was a takeaway, the manager was very unreasonable, We did pay in the end as we felt they needed the money but I will never step foot anywhere near again, STAY WELL CLEAR, unless you want rubbish food.

• Visited October 2013

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best curry house in cardiff.”
Reviewed October 12, 2013

Very nice Indian restaurant with pleasant surroundings and helpful staff. Also the Food are delicious and prices very reasonable. They also do take-away, but I have not tried this service as I prefer to eat in at the Eurasian Tandoori I Have used this restaurant many times for family occasions and have always enjoyed the experience.

• Visited October 2013
Cardiff, United Kingdom
“My favourite Indian”
Reviewed September 23, 2013

what more can i say, its my favourite. Great to eat in, but even better to take home and settle on the sofa with this tasty treat!

• Visited May 2013
“Best curry house in cardiff”
Reviewed September 16, 2013 via mobile

Eurasian is my first choice I had meal Monday evening it was fantastic as all ways very good food good value big portion friendly service

• Visited September 2013
Cardiff, United Kingdom
“Don't Go With Groupon - Just don't go.”
Reviewed September 10, 2013

I bought a Groupon voucher for this place.
Partly because I used to eat there nearly every weekend back in the 70s & 80s and I wanted to see if was still as good.
The other reason for my purchase was that the current Eurasian 'Web Site' advertises a "bring your own" policy on wine and beer.
After making the required 'telephone' booking we arrived at the specified time - with a bottle of wine.
From the moment that we informed the "Maitre d' (joke) that we had a Groupon Voucher we were treated as being "second class" customers. There was no way that we could drink our own bottle of wine due to "terms and conditions.
We left the restaurant without ordering and Groupon in fair respect of their policy have refunded the price.
Didn't get to taste the food, but if you want to have a "Fawlty Towers" experience this the place for you.

• Visited September 2013