“Wonderful food and service”

Manor Parc Restaurant
Ranked #141 of 1,288 Restaurants in Cardiff
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 21, 2012

I took my husband for a birthday meal here. On average we visit this restaurant a couple of times a year for special treats and every time has been exquisite. This occasion was no exception.

The welcome was friendly and personal and pre-dinner drinks were brought quickly. The food was out of this world. My husband had the "special" which was pheasant and I had beef strogonoff. Both dishes were cooked to perfection. Both starters - parma ham & melon for me plus a fish course for my husband - were lovely and we knew we were in for food heaven. We both had winter fruit pudding for dessert which ended the evening perfectly. The service was exceptional and very attentive without being "over the top".

We would not hesitate to recommend this restaurant for someone wanting to celebrate a special occasion, or just for a romantic evening meal out. We will be back again in the future.

Reviewed October 13, 2012 via mobile

I went to Manor Parc for a private function on a Friday night. The food was excellent. The evening's menu was
Vegetable Soup
Melon
Beef dinner and seasonal veg (carrots, green beans and roast potatoes)
Fruit berry dessert with Cheese and biscuits an coffee.
All the food was cooked to perfection retaining the taste and the service was outstanding. Well done! We will be back!

Reviewed December 29, 2011

Have been to the Manor on many occasions now and it has never failed to produce superb results, service and quality are just 1st class.

Reviewed December 11, 2011

None better! excellent value 5 star service perfection not often achieved but this Hotel has it!

Reviewed December 4, 2011

On Friday 2nd Dec my wife and I went with 3 other couples to the Manor Parc for an evening meal. As soon as we arrived we were greeted by one of the staff who escorted us to a sitting area where we were able to place our orders and have an enjoyable chat. WiIthin 20 minutes we were called to our table and served out first course.

All of us chose to eat off the set menu but 2 of our friends had specific dietary needs but there was sufficient variation to satisfy thier situation. The attention to detail, the diligence and courtesy of the staff, and the quality and quantity of the food was outstanding.

Although the restaurant was not busy the waiters ensured that we wanted for nothing, even topping up our water glasses without being asked.

We spent a most pleasant 3 hours at Manor Parc, for most of us it was our first visit but we certainly intend to return. Our thanks to all.

Richard Collings