“just perfecto”

Ranked #145 of 1,262 Restaurants in Cardiff
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed November 18, 2012

good food excellent atmosphere well cooked excellent value would go again and again:) would reccommend

There are newer reviews for Bellinis Italiano Mermaid Quay

Reviewed October 27, 2012 via mobile

As advised on trip advisor,as I was dining on a sat night I booked the wk before and Req a window table.on arrival I was greeted by a good looking italian and shown to my window table. Service is prompt, starters arrived with 10 mins, our mains consisted of a vegy pasta dish that more than pleased, a pizza of own topping choices was enjoyed especially when watching the chef prepare in v clean open kitchen and finally my cream/wine chicken dish which was let down by Its wet/overcooked veg accompaniment. Its modern, not a romantic venue given the high ceilings its Brighton lit and noisy when busy..i will return,Its value for money.

2  Thank jan h
Reviewed October 22, 2012

What a rip off. I ordered a drink and olives came with it. As I hadn't asked for them I assumed the were a nice touch but they turned up on my bill. A little basket of bread was expensive and even though I complained, nothing was done or said. Ever since they have sent me vouchers but I wouldn't return if they gave me and the whole extended family a free meal.

2  Thank Lesley Y
Reviewed October 17, 2012

Better than the average chain, quality, speed of service and portions make it an enjoyable experience. Been for lunches with work colleagues and it's a good atmosphere.

2  Thank John E
Reviewed October 1, 2012

Ate with 3 friends on a Saturday evening and purely as we couldn't get in anywhere else

It's OK for cheapish basic Italian grub, with large portions, but the food itself is very average. 3 of us had garlic mushrooms, which, frankly, could have been out of a tin or frozen packet and totally lacking in flavour. The other had fish soup, which looked pretty good, with a decent quantity of shellfish.

I had penne with Italian sausage, which was a vast portion, but tasted of absolutely nothing. The others all had chicken of various varieties, which were drenched in sauce and very "1970s". Large portions of veg came in separate dishes.

Service was somewhat curt with one friendly waiter and two far less so. A reasonably priced filling station, but no flair at all.

1  Thank trevgti