Stuart and Paul are amazing!!! The room we had was very nicely decorated with a very comfortable bed. The food is delicious. The biggest difference are the owners though. So helpful and caring. It is about a 25 min walk from city center but the guys give good advice on buses and taxis (which are inexpensive). Would recommend!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A gay owned boutique B&B that welcomes everyone to stay. Luxury styled rooms with all the facilities you would need inc mineral water and tea/coffee facilites. With free parking and free fibre optic wi-fi. TyRosa is only a short walking distance between the city centre and Cardiff Bay (bus stop just outside to city). We have an extensive breakfast menu fresh cooked to order, so we can cater for dietary adjustments like vegan/dairy/gluten/nut/soya free. You are also welcome to dine in with us and sample some Welsh dishes, all on a 24 hour pre-order as we get items in fresh to cook for you. We look forward to you coming to stay as guest and leave as a friend. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Book Direct Rooms, Priceline, Travelocity and Agoda so you can book your Ty Rosa B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ty Rosa Boutique Gay Bed And Breakfast
- Ty Rosa Boutique Gay Hotel Cardiff
- Ty Rosa B&B Cardiff, Wales