“Fantastic as always!”

Ranked #3 of 45 Cardiff B&B and Inns
Cardiff, United Kingdom
“Fantastic as always!”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

Yet another amazing experience staying at the Church Guest House with Andrew and team.

It has become a regular event for my family and is certainly 'home from home'!

We would highly recommend the place to anyone and I would like to thank all the staff for their kindness and attention.

Kate and Family!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
Hemel Hempstead, United Kingdom
Reviewed April 14, 2014

My stay at the Church Guest House was a very enjoyable experience which I loved very much. The accommodation, food, service, cleanliness and value were overall brilliant. I would definitely recommend the hotel to other members of my friends and family!

• Stayed April 2014
Sheffield, United Kingdom
Reviewed April 3, 2014

Stayed at the church for 3 nights on business. The room were very modern,tidy and clean. It's in a really nice safe area of town and some really beautiful houses on the road. Breakfast was also an up point and the manager was very friendly and great to chat with.

• Stayed April 2014
2 Thank tenlad74
Coventry, United Kingdom
Reviewed March 24, 2014

Stayed at the Church Guest House 21st March 2013 for 2 nights. Nice and clean hotel - Andrew the host was really friendly and helpful and made you feel welcome. Great location and nice walk through Bute Park to the shops. I would recommend this hotel and would stay again. Andrew serves up a nice bacon ommlette but you do have a choice and a welsh breakfast is catered for.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Bristol, United Kingdom
Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

I have just come back from a weekend away with friends from Cardiff, we stayed in this guest house. We had a great stay. Andrew the manager was very friendly and always there if we needed him, he was also very funny and made us feel like we were at home! We had a twin room and it was lovely. Beds were so comfy and all very clean. Great breakfast, scrambled eggs were amazing! Overall we had a wonderful stay.

Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
Newton Abbot, United Kingdom
Reviewed February 13, 2014

I have been working in Cardiff since December 2013. I was receommended the Church Guesthouse as a place to stay. I wasn't disappointed. I have received a friendly welcome and the rooms are warm and comfortable. Andrew has been flexible if my working patterns have changed and I have needed to change the nights I stay. I will continue to stay there and the added bonus is I can walk to and from my office, which is within sight of the Millenium Stadium.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Andrew L
Belfast, United Kingdom
Reviewed January 22, 2014

I have stayed here a few times in the past. Great location just 5 mins walk from the centre, pubs and places to eat and shop. Very friendly staff and clean modern rooms. Breakfast was also superb with a wide range to choose from. Totally recommend and would stay here in future.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family