Church Guest House
$101
Marriott Hotels
$89
  • Pool
Jurys Inn Cardiff(Cardiff)(Great Value!)
$72
$67
  • Restaurant
The Royal Hotel(Cardiff)(Great Value!)
$51
$37
  • Restaurant
Clayton Hotel Cardiff(Cardiff)(Great Value!)
$72
Hilton Cardiff(Cardiff)
$162
$156
  • Restaurant
Future Inn Cardiff Bay(Cardiff)(Great Value!)
$74
$71
$124
$111
All reviewscooked breakfastbute parkcity centrecereal and toastvisiting cardifflovely parksophia gardensgreat hostsbreakfast roomwelsh cakesgreat place to stayon arrivalsingle roombed was very comfortableexcellent breakfasthome from homewould definitely stay here again
Reviewed November 13, 2013

After staying a few times in cardiff in numerous different b&bs both for business and pleasure, I can now say ive found a bed and breakfast worth returning too. From the fantastic hospitality, to a clean vibrant stylish room I can honestly say I was impressed. Breakfast for me was a nice experiance, as was my sleep in my large double room. I wish to return sometime before christmas when I will be busy with visiting family and friends, and I will be recommending to everyone. Thank you Church guesthouse for a genuinely fantastic stay.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 11, 2013

I searched a long time on the internet to find just the right place to stay our first time in Cardiff and was not disappointed! The house is located on a beautiful tree-lined street only a skip away from the Taff River and park and only a 10 minute walk to the castle (via the park). Our room and the house in general was very clean and tastefully decorated. Our room was also very quiet at night. Andrew is a superb host - a warm welcome was wonderful after a long flight and he was always upbeat and happy to help with advice or calling a taxi or to answer questions. Breakfast was also fresh and plentiful. We would return here without question!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 5, 2013

Everything is of high standard. We stayed in a lovely large kingsize bed, which was ever so comfy that we slept like babies in luxury.
The facilities in the room are just what is needed. The greeting and hospitality we recieved is of high quality and was personal to us as guest. The following morning we went for breakfast in a light and well designed breakfast room. We helped ourselves to the continental breakfast offered, which has a lovely selection. We also indulged in the cooked breakfast which was delicious!
We must give great thanks to Andrew the manager and also David, for giving us such a delightful stay that we shall return next year if not sooner.

• Stayed: October 2013
Reviewed November 4, 2013 via mobile

I picked this guest house based on reviews and location.

The manager Andrew was very friendly and made me feel welcome. Nothing is ever too much trouble and he is always happy to help.

Was in a twin room as all the single rooms had been booked out room was clean and functional. - nice power shower too

Room was in need of a facelift plus a tad on the chilly side. However the super thick duvets made me as warm as toast! ( what kind of duvet is it?)

Breakfast was fine and coined items reasonably priced

If I'm back in Cardiff may stay at this place again or see what's else is on offer.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed October 23, 2013 via mobile

The church guest I one of the best places that I have stayed in,the comfort the staff and the location.I was greeted by the manager Andrew with a smile and a hand shake,my room was large and very inviting.I have recommend this place to all my workmates and to anyone that is visiting Cardiff.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo