Stayed for two nights for the concert at the Stadium. We were made to feel very welcome and the room was very quiet to say it was on such a busy road and just a ten minute walk across a lovely well kept park to the city centre. Breakfast was excellent, I hardly ever have a full breakfast and normally when I have asked for just bacon & toast, I am presented with two rashers plonked in the middle of a huge plate & the toast with the tea beforehand, I was pleasently surprised then when I received my bacon beautifully presented on two slices of toast as well as the toast rack full. I would definately book again if I ever get the chance to return to Cardiff. The city itself was one of the most attractive, cleanist, friendliest cities I have ever visited.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located family run bed and breakfast in the centre of Cardiff. Established business close to the Millenium stadium, Swalec Cricket ground and shopping to name but a few. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Church Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Church Guest House Hotel Cardiff
- Church Guest House Cardiff, Wales