Church Guest House
$97
Great 4.5/5
  • Pool
Radisson Blu Hotel, Cardiff(Cardiff)(Great Value!)
$92
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn Cardiff City Centre(Cardiff)(Great Value!)
$63
Hilton Cardiff(Cardiff)
$117
$102
  • Restaurant
Jurys Inn Cardiff(Cardiff)(Great Value!)
$78
  • Restaurant
Clayton Hotel Cardiff(Cardiff)(Great Value!)
$74
$69
Great 4.5/5
  • Restaurant
The Royal Hotel(Cardiff)(Great Value!)
$79
$68
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
Novotel Cardiff Centre(Cardiff)(Great Value!)
$85
$75
Travelocity
  • Pool
All reviewsb bcooked breakfastbute parkcity centrecereal and toastvisiting cardifflovely parksophia gardensgreat hostsbreakfast roomwelsh cakesgreat place to stayon arrivalsingle roombed was very comfortableexcellent breakfasthome from home
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 22, 2012

Two early thirties girlies went off to Cardiff for the weekend for some shopping, nice food and a few drinkies.........and the accomodation was the icing on the cake. From the booking stage - i requested a double but as there werent any free we got a free upgrade to a King, as we were travelling up Andrew rang to see how we were getting on and to see what kind of time we were due to arrive. On arrival he carried our bags up to our room, chilled our wine in the fridge for later on and was at our disposal whenever we needed anything. Nothing was too much trouble at all. He was just the perfect host, not minding us coming down to brekkie in pj's or taking toast upstairs when it was too much to go down for brekkie!!! Although he did take the mickey!
Overall a perfect place to stay, great hosts, gorgeous tree lined victorian street with free street parking at all times, a beautiful ten minute walk to Cardiff castle/Millenium Stadium through Bute Park (i think it was called) and just a couple more minutes into the town. We could not have asked for more.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 16, 2012

My partner and I stayed for a night here, and can honestly say it was the best experience of any hotel I've been in. The room was much bigger than the price had led me to believe (clean of course). It's a good location too - a short walk to the city center, free parking, but not on too busy a road - our room was right on the front, but we were undisturbed the whole night. The manager is also one of the friendliest people I have ever known in the service industry, and clearly really enjoys his job.
Cooked breakfast was lovely, and a bargain compared to most hotels I've stayed in. One complaint I've seen here is that the shower is rather weak. having lived in Cardiff for a few years, I can tell you theirs is better than most - the water pressure is awfully low in south Wales, and I doubt you'd find any better at another hotel there. I thoroughly recommend this hotel, and will definitely be back!

• Stayed: November 2012
Reviewed November 16, 2012

100% satisfaction. Excellent central location. Spotlessly clean and comfortable, excellent and tasty breakfast choice. Service over and above what could have been expected, arrived hours earlier than anticipated to a friendly welcome, although room wasn't ready able to view and leave bags - as we did next day although we were checking out that morning. Information regarding sights, restaurants etc....freely available. Would recommend to friends as well as return with confidence as a single traveller. Diolch yn fawr

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 14, 2012

Lovely location, lovely staff and lovely room. It was cosy, clean and comfortable. It had a homely feeling and I felt at ease and safe during my stay. The breakfast was fantastic and the variety was great. I have asked that i am booked into this hotel for my next business stay in Cardiff and have already recommended it to a friend who will be visiting for pleasure.
15 minute walk to the town centre and less that 5 minutes to Bute park... a lovely early morning running location.
parking is on road but free.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed November 13, 2012

We found the guest house smart, clean and comfortable and with a warm welcome from Suzanne. Decent size bedroom, comfortable bed, blinds and fully lined curtains led to good night's rest. Good roomy shower. Fresh coffee and selection of fruit, juice and cereals etc.for the (included) continental breakfast. The house is in a pleasant street close to the city centre and close to a good choice of pubs and restaurants.

Room Tip: We had a room at the back of the house, peaceful with no disturbance from traffic noise (midweek stay). Traffic was light when we returned about 9 pm.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple