“Amazing” 5 of 5 bubbles

$19.16*
and up
Tee Time at an 18-Hole Golf Course in Cardiff
More attraction details
Owner description: 18 Hole golf course with clubhouse and wedding function rooms. A long but fair course with plenty of water hazards that is a nice flat walk. We specialise in society and corporate golfing days. Two superb function rooms that are perfect for wedding, engagement and private party's. We also hold a civil marriage licence.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Amazing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 5, 2014 via mobile

We had our wedding in Peterstone Lakes Golf Club in January 2013. From start to finish Elliston put us at ease and filled us with confidence. He couldn't have been more accommodating and helpful. The food was amazing, with several of our guests going back for seconds and thirds (we had a carvery) and even more commenting that it was the best food they'd ever had at a wedding. We had the whole wedding there, including the ceremony and the transitions from ceremony to wedding breakfast to evening reception were seamless. I cannot speak highly enough of the staff. They made our day truly special and stress-free. I'm just sorry it's taken me so long to write this review

Elliston M, Manager at Peterstone Lakes Golf Club, responded to this review, February 14, 2014
Hi Cerys. Many thanks for your review it is much appreciated. I remember everything went fantastically well and everybody enjoyed themselves. Happy anniversary for last week.

Cardiff
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Breathtaking location, Fabulous service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 19, 2013

Set in beautiful peaceful surroundings, Peterstone Lakes Golf Club offers the very best, It is a perfect venue for any occasion. I recently celebrated my 40th birthday and held a wonderful party in the Chrystal Suite which is a beautiful spacious room with a private courtyard. The staff accommodated my every wish including a spectacular firework display and provided a superb Hog Roast and buffet that was second to none. The service throughout was excellent and all members of staff were extremely friendly and helpful. All of my guests were extremely impressed and several who are planning to marry in the near future want this to be the venue for their special day. Last week we returned to attend a Christmas Dinner and Dance which again was exceptional. The 4 course meal was excellent and the atmosphere and ambiance made it yet another truly memorable occasion. I would highly recommend this venue for any party celebration or wedding.
Well done all at Peterstone Lakes. Jason & Alison

Visited December 2013
Many thanks for taking the time to review the Golf Club. Your kind comments really are appreciated and I will of course pass them on. I'm glad everything was to your expectations and that you had a good time. We really try hard at Peterstone Lakes to go the extra mile.
Cardiff, United Kingdom
“Perfect venue for any occasion”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 26, 2013

Absolutely fabulous place for a reception/party. Just had my fourth function here and every time has been perfect. The room is beautiful and lovely size with dance floor,bar, and tables. Staff are brilliant nothing is too much trouble and they really do an excellent job. There is also an out door court which is so pretty when lit up in the night time. We have had three engagement parties here, wedding party. My family and friends love it and we are never disappointed. Elliston, his mum and Lisa make a wonderful team and we will be booking again for my mums 60th as nothing in the area compares.
Would definitely recommend the golf club for any function. Anyone who viewed would be very impressed.

Thank you so much for the amazing parties and look forward to many more.

Vicky

Visited November 2013
Elliston M, Manager at Peterstone Lakes Golf Club, responded to this review, November 28, 2013
Many thanks for taking time to write a review, it is appreciated. I'm glad you all had a good time and look forward to your mums 60th party. I will pass the comments on to the staff.
Cardiff, United Kingdom
“Great day out”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 7, 2013

Had a fantastic day out at this golf club, a society of 16 played this course, all enjoyed. course in great condition, all staff made us welcome, food was great and we all agreed to play again in near future. Many thanks Mr Williams Cogan society.

Visited October 2013
Hi Lee. Thanks very much for the feed back. I`m glad you all had a great day. You are welcome back any time for your next society visit.
Portsmouth, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Recommended”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 6, 2013

A flat course with quite a bit of water (as the name would suggest). Very friendly, accommodating and knowledgeable staff. A pleasant location and reasonably priced too.

Visited August 2013
Elliston M, Manager at Peterstone Lakes Golf Club, responded to this review, December 9, 2013
Thanks very much for taking the time to review the course. I`m glad you had a good day and I hope you didn't find too many of the water hazards. I look forward to welcoming you back to Peterstone Lakes in the near future.