Open today: 10:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Book In Advance
In high demand - travelers recommend booking ahead!

Ways to Experience Wales Millennium Centre
2,512 results
All reviews millennium centre mary poppins the lion king upper circle chitty chitty bang bang jersey boys dirty dancing donald gordon theatre mamma mia sister act welsh national opera beautiful venue plenty of leg room iconic building great theatre comfortable seating great night
Reviewed December 8, 2014

The show itself was excellent, the staff were friendly and courteous, my only gripe is the lack of direction when you enter the building, there was very little to direct you to your seats, I wandered around the foyer aimlessly looking for some plan or signs and ended up asking a chap by the stairs who was queing for the same seats.

Reviewed December 7, 2014

No problem with the Theater but some of the clientele leave a lot to be desired, persist in taking photos, fiddling with mobile phones, going to the loo after only 10 mins and eating a 3 course meal of crisps and sweets while watching the show, and that was the adults. Having said that we enjoyed the Lion King, Cats and War horse from different locations in the house and will definitely be back for Jersey Boys.

1  Thank watcherTykeInWales
Reviewed December 7, 2014 via mobile

I came here to see The Lion King and even though I was in a restricted view seat I still saw most of the stage. The building has lovely architecture, I hope I get the chance to go and see something else again when I go down to Cardiff again.

1  Thank Benjamin H
Reviewed December 6, 2014 via mobile

Lion King.....superb
Worth every pound of my expensive seat
One comment.....Premium Seat....no free programme?
Tut tut WMC

Reviewed December 6, 2014 via mobile

Visited to see Lion King. The view of the stage was good and we enjoyed our visit. The only criticism would be the temperature, it was stiflingly hot, everyone was talking about it.
Would go again