“Lunch”
Review of Coffee Plus

Coffee Plus
Ranked #48 of 205 Quick Bites in Cardiff
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Lovely Independent coffee shop based in Cyncoed, Cardiff. A stone throw away from Roath Park. Lots of inside / outside seating perfect for all weather. Visit our website for our menu and directions.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

No assigned parking for this Cafe. We parked down a side street.
Very clean inside including toilets.
The staff are very friendly and efficient.
Food was lovely in the jacket potato and tuna melt.
The chocolate cake was a slab and very moist.
Coffee was very tasty.
Would recommend.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (109)

Reviewed August 11, 2019

My husband and I regularly visit family in Cardiff and my cousin lives around the corner from coffee plus and raves about it as she visits weekly.
We visited last week for the 2nd time and had great service again. The staff were friendly and polite and it's a lovely location. On our last visit I had a waffle and icecream which was amazing. Much better than a similar desert I had in a desert restaurant recently!
We will definately visit again when back in cardiff and will be recommending to all of our family and friends.

Reviewed August 11, 2019

This has to be one of the best coffee shops I have visited! Amongst the lovely decor they have a lovely patio with outdoor seating which is lovely to sit out on a sunny day. Coffee is great and the food is always lovely and fresh and the staff can't do enough for you they are always really welcoming and friendly. Lovely place!!

Reviewed August 11, 2019

Food always Spot on here lovely and clean and the staff are great can’t fault this place highly recommend

Reviewed July 11, 2019

Drove past and saw this lovely coffee shop. so stopped and decided to give it a Go. Wow definitely the best strong coffee I have tasty. Really big cup just perfect. Only disappointment is they charge £2.20 for 2 pieces of toast with a pot of jam.

Apart from that atmosphere good and staff very friendly.

I will defo be back for another coffee.

Date of visit: July 2019