“Best coffee in United Kingdom”
Review of Torre Coffee - CLOSED

Torre Coffee
Cuisines: Healthy
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: The place to be when in Cardiff! :)
Reviewed May 7, 2014

After touring around England, Scotland & then Wales, we stumbled across this cafe & were amazed at the best coffee we have tasted in all of the island! Amazing service, food & atmosphere. Highly recommend to any Aussies in the area!!

1  Thank Debra P

Reviewed April 26, 2014

Stumbled upon this cafe whilst taking cover from the rain!! Now I can't stay away from the place, the coffee is top draw and the cakes are exceptional! Great service and lovely staff also. Top marks!

Reviewed April 18, 2014

My first time in Cardiff. I just stopped here for a coffee, which was superb. The café has a great atmosphere and the service is very good.

1  Thank martimas
Reviewed April 18, 2014 via mobile

Have been to Torre on many occasions and I cannot recommend them enough! The staff always greet me when I walk through the door and the food is superb. I recommend trying the soup as well as their homemade cakes and cookies. Everything is fresh and healthy so you will leave there not feeling guilty about what you've just eaten. A must visit for anyone who loves quality as well as value for money.

1  Thank Mishia W
Reviewed April 12, 2014

Excellent, warm, relaxing. My colleagues and I meet here regularly. Thoroughly recommend. Coffee is superb.

1  Thank lukeythomas