“Always an amazing time :-)” 5 of 5 bubbles

New Theatre
Ranked #18 of 157 things to do in Cardiff
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Always an amazing time :-)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2014

I've been to The New Theatre many times, Its one of my favourite places to go. I've been recently to see the Let it be show and to see the buddy holly show. Both were amazing!! I sat in the stalls section which I personally think are the best seats to get. Its a beautiful Theatre and were so lucky to have it in Cardiff to enjoy. I plan to go there many more times this year :)

Visited July 2014

8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Wonderful theatre”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 3, 2014

I saw Cinderella here from the highest seats available. I was looking for the cheapest alternative. The theatre is small and cozy so had a great view of the stage even from that height. Beautiful antique-looking theatre. Had a great time and the performance was wonderful as well!

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Lesley-Ann R
Magor, United Kingdom
32 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Really Nice Theatre!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2014

We took our two Granddaughter's to Cardiff shopping and had something to eat, then we went to The New Theatre to see Horrible Histories! It was great and the children loved it. We had good seats which always help when you have little ones with you. The 4 people in the cast worked so hard and you wasn't really aware most of the time that there were only 4 of them. It was really a lovely day out. So thanks go to the New Theatre! Also when we arrived at the theatre, a very helpful policeman, when we asked about disabled parking, told us to park on the double yellow lines outside the theatre. Please not though this was just before 6pm.

Visited June 2014
35 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“Good but could do better”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2014 via mobile

I am 60......first went to New Theatre in 1967
It is a nice Theatre
Productions vary in quality
Why can t we see more London bound productions
Buddy this week.....seen it before.....can t wait to see it again
Best play seen to date at the New...Sweeney Todd....Julia Mackenzie....Alan Armstrong....Dennis Quilley....incredible

Visited June 2014
1 Thank chrisbjowen
36 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 85 helpful votes
“Great food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2014

Just go here for super stage productions and good food...located in the heart of the city you cannot go wrong. Parking a short stroll away.

Visited May 2014