“Great cocktails”

Revolucion de Cuba
Ranked #41 of 1,262 Restaurants in Cardiff
Cuisines: Cuban
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Situated on The Friary in the bustling heart of Cardiff, Revolución de Cuba opened in March 2012. Go all Hemingway in the luxurious Havana Bar or take a seat for full table service. And, whether you're looking for a quiet coffee, dinner with friends or a chance to dance the night away to a fantastic live band, you're guaranteed that we'll be kicking it Cuban-style.
Reviewed July 29, 2014 via mobile

Visited before a meal for a few cocktails, we were not disappointed lovely setting, good Cuban band playing. 241 cocktails are well worth the value!!

There are newer reviews for Revolucion de Cuba

Reviewed July 25, 2014

Went here with friends to partake in a cocktail masterclass. We had a fab time, and were kept thoroughly entertained. The cost of the class and a three course meal, which was delicious, was, in my opinion, well worth the money!

Have already recommended it to a number of people!

Reviewed July 24, 2014 via mobile

Recently visit for lunch, my husband and I both ordered the slow cooked beef burrito and were horrified to find what looked like bits of entrails mixed in with the beef. Absolutely shocking that any 'chef' would let this happen! Our food was sent back and we left.

We ended up having a wonderful meal in Browns (next door).

3  Thank Emerald-foody
Reviewed July 4, 2014

One of the few places I've ever gone to where I think the menus should come with health warnings. The amount of fat and oil on all the food was rather off putting. I don't think whoever designed their menus was really aware of what food groups are.

Still if you are happy with that once in a while it's the place for you.

2  Thank ALP86
Reviewed June 29, 2014

I went here recently with a party of girls for a birthday celebration. The food was nice but the service was so so slow. I understand they were busy but we were waiting in excess of 20 mins for drinks! More bar staff needed on busier days which was a shame as the food was good and the atmosphere was nice with a band entertaining us.

1  Thank RAC42