“Not value for money” 2 of 5 bubbles
Review of Jump

Jump
Ranked #16 of 41 Fun & Games in Cardiff
More attraction details
Owner description: Jump caters for children ages 0 - 12 with everything from ball pits, inflatables, indoor football pitchs, climbing frames, extensive toddler zones and so much more. It's not just about the children though, we have full cafe/restaurant facilities at all of our centres where all food is prepared fresh by our chef daily. Not only are we open every day for general entry, we provide fantastic children's parties in fantastic themed party rooms which truly capture the imagination.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Not value for money”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 25, 2013

I visited Jump with my 5 year old last weekend and was quite disappointed. I always viewed Jump as the premium play centre and so didn't mind so much paying the extra but it has gone downhill. It cost £8.00 for my daughter and £1.75 for me so nearly £10 which is double the price elsewhere despite the fact that they now have a day nursery inside which has significantly cut the size of the play area and the sensory room has disappeared altogether. Also the place showed lots of signs of wear and in need of a clean. On the plus side the staff were friendly and good with the children and they did have a free activity of decorating biscuits but overall I just did not find it value for money compared to other play centres and so would look to go elsewhere in future.

Visited August 2013
2 Thank Cands22

United Kingdom
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 61 helpful votes
“Children love this place. Adults - not so much!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 15, 2013 via mobile

It's a wonderful venue for children of primary school age. The climbing and jumping facilities are excellent and it's roomy -they can really run around here. There is a small football pitch as well.

Given that children naturally have to be accompanied, it seems utterly cynical to charge an entrance fee for adults. As previous reviewers have said, sensible pricing would attract more people, more regularly.

The hot drinks are of very poor quality - weak and lukewarm. I'd normally have a couple of coffees during the time we spend here, but today I stuck to one. In the past I've brought in a takeaway coffee from another establishment, even though this isn't really ok and I felt rather guilty.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank rdavies2323
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Waste of money!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2013

Arrived at 5.00 for told there was an hour left which on the website an the main doors they say at 6.30! Got charged 9.85! When again on the website they said it was free for adults!! My son who is autistic was happily playing on a trampoline and got told to move!! Staff were rude! Deff a bad experience not worth the money and won't be In a hurry to return!!

Visited July 2013
2 Thank Jess D
Cardiff
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Overpriced!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2013

Had to pay for my 6 month old even though he cant even crawl, then £8 for my 4 yr old daughter, £1.60 for my wife and I too! There are a lot cheaper and better places in Cardiff like Ants inya pants etc.

Visited July 2013
2 Thank Harry W
Merthyr Tydfil, United Kingdom
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 73 helpful votes
“Great entertainment for kids”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 19, 2013

Lots of climbing frames, good slide, it is all here at Jump. The children willl love it, from toddlers to 10 yr olds. Highly recommend for a day out, particularly in the bad weather, the kids will be able to let off plenty of steam here.

Visited May 2013