“Puccini's is currently closed.”
Review of Puccini - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Puccini
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Reservations
Description: I am awaiting confirmation from you regarding this superb restauraunt.I am dissapointed you have not yet got back to me.Regards Paul Horrell
Reviewed July 18, 2014

I went today and the windows and doors were boarded up, it is obviously having building work completed. I am not sure if it will come back as Puccini's

Reviewed December 24, 2013

Turned up on spec before a gig at The Globe to find it in darkness and looking sorry for itself. Perhaps not surprising given some of the reviews. Lots of other places to eat nearby though so didn't starve!

Reviewed September 8, 2012

We had rather a disappointing evening here. The waitress was very rude and quite obviously fed up. The food was average, definitely overpriced for the quality. I would probably have given this restaurant a second chance as the owners seemed very pleasant, however the grumpy waitress has certainly put us off.

Reviewed August 31, 2012

I went here with friends, the service was poor, incredibly slow and not very friendly. Everyone in our party of 6 said the food was average, with one person ordering a plain pizza, with olives and mushrooms (ie vegetarian!) and after eating a quarter pepperoni was discovered under the cheese!! the lack of apology was startling, although another pizza was cooked (by which time the vegetarian did not want to eat anymore, and everyone else had finished!), and then they didn't even take money off the bill for feeding a vegetarian meat.
In my opinion, accidently putting bits of meat on a veggie pizza implies the kitchen does not work very to the standards most people expect!

Reviewed August 26, 2012

Have been numerous times before and have never had a bad experience. Last night was no difference - we go there as our daughter loves the tappas. Good food and service, very enjoyable.

No hessitation in recommending.