“Entertaining and informative tour.”
Review of See Wales Tours

See Wales Tours
Ranked #5 of 48 Tours in Cardiff
More attraction details
Owner description: Escape to Wales and join us for guided sightseeing tours from Cardiff.*See the wonderful countryside of Wales: visiting majestic castle ruins; sandy beaches; green hilltops; roman forts and even the depths of a famous Welsh coal mine, listening to Welsh music along the way.*Our minicoach tours are designed for all - independent travellers, families and groups.
Reviewed August 31, 2017

My family and I, consisting of kids 10 and 154, all enjoyed this tour. The Big Pit mine tour was very informative. (This is a real mine and it gets dark and you often have to duck down!) Our tour guide was very friendly and quite entertaining.

All reviews
"roman ruins"
in 14 reviews
"caswell bay"
in 9 reviews
"the dylan thomas centre"
in 8 reviews
"beautiful country"
in 7 reviews
"welsh cakes"
in 18 reviews
"highly recommend this tour"
in 7 reviews

Reviewed August 27, 2017 via mobile

We wanted to maximize our time in Wales and learn and see a lot in a short time, so we did all 3 tours that they offered. We aren't really into group tours but with a van, the size is fine. Our guide, Adrian, was excellent. Every day he was energetic, friendly, fun and most of all very informative. He had a good strong voice so you could hear everything. The stops were just right for sights and, honestly, bathroom breaks. Very reasonable price for the tours-I wouldn't want to try to navigate to these places by driving in Wales!
The three tours are different so I'd say pick your interests and try any or all. We really enjoyed all of them with See Wales.
One full day in Cardiff then tours in this area worked great for us.
The only small negative was the van air conditioning wasn't too good. I would have bought tee shirts with the places we visited on them....but they didn't sell them! That's a hint, ha.
Well worth the money for the tours!

Reviewed August 27, 2017

I joined the Golden Gower Tour and had a wonderful day. The guide/driver gave lots of infos, told us some legends, played nice and great music, was very funny and friendly, he surely helped to make this day a success. The tour itself leads to wonderful sights. I can only recommend and would sure try other tours if I come back to Cardiff.

Reviewed August 21, 2017

I visited Cardiff a couple of weeks ago on the way back from a trip to Kenya. Before I get to the tour, I want to commend Paul and Adrien for their integrity. There was some confusion about my booking, and when I showed up at the Museum, they promptly refunded me for the unused portion (there was a mix up on how many people were booked). I'd forgotten about the mix up but Adrien brought it up right away when I checked in for the trip.

The tour itself was a lot of fun. Adrien is a funny guy, but also knowledgeable about Welsh history. I learned some new things, and it was awesome to see the ruins and museum, and also the Abbey later on the tour. The tour ended with a visit to Raglan Castle, which was nice. I'd already seen a couple of other castles earlier on my visit.

I definitely recommend See Wales for this tour. Adrien is a friendly and fun guy with a great sense of humor, and knowledgeable.

See more reviews
Reviewed August 15, 2017

If you decide to travel with Adrien a 2 in 1 trip in Wales is surely guaranteed to get: you will be educated and entertained at the same time. His thorough and lively explanations will most certainly help you to vividly imagine traditions, lifestyles and history of earlier times by putting it into a modern context. Also while getting to breathtaking places your interest will be maintained all through the day in many different interactive ways. So be prepared to participate fully in the fun ride. Joy, laugh are accompanied with plenty of information about Wales so just get on your feet, mind your head and full (enthusiastic) steam ahead. Thank you sooo much Adrien, for the two days joy in Wales. (One of the 4 girls from Budapest)