“Another great few hours”
Review of 33 windsor place

33 windsor place
Ranked #351 of 1,316 Restaurants in Cardiff
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: A unique city centre bar, offering a wide range of food, premium drinks and coffees. This premium bar attracts a wide range of clientele and is ideal for quick lunches, relaxing after work and private functions.
Reviewed March 6, 2014

Another cold, damp day in Cardiff was made well worth it by a chilled bottle of sav blanc by a roaring fire in a leather armchair.

Great service, nice relaxed atmosphere and free wifi.

1  Thank mallyduk

Reviewed March 5, 2014

We were looked after from the minute we arrived. We were a party of 7 looking for an early evening meal and quiet drink. This venue delivered more than our expectations.
The tables were spotless and moved around to accommodate our group so we could sit together. The food arrived within 10 minutes of placing of food order and it was absolutely first class. The presentation reflected that of a high class restaurant not a bar serving food in the middle of Cardiff City Centre.

The customer service was second to none. We were looked after by Jordan who made sure we were never short of what we wanted.

Amazing experience for anyone looking for a really good quality meal in pleasant surroundings.

1  Thank Barbara L
Reviewed February 28, 2014

After my previous experience of poor customer service, I returned to claim my free meal and drink. I was half expecting the record of this offer to be lost / forgotten but was pleasantly surprised when the bar manager remembered the offer made 3 months ago.

This time I tried a special, the mushroom and spinach lasagne, on the recommendation of the bar manager. The meal included a generous helping of fresh salad and I must admit that the lasagne was delicious.

As the service was excellent this time, I intend to return with my work colleagues. The atmosphere was relaxing, and the setting is ideal for an end of week / month lunchtime meal and drink.

Reviewed February 25, 2014

I visited this pub on a busy rugby international and Had the lamb cawl and crusty bread when it arrived I couldn't belive how big the chunks of lamb and the vegetables were very generous portion and it was delicious the staff were very friendly to and nothing was to much trouble a very nice pub and one il be visiting again

Reviewed February 20, 2014

In the centre of Cardiff, but slightly off the beaten track, this bar makes an ideal place for a quick lunch or drink. Good selection of food, quick service and friendly staff. We will be back...