Premier Inn Cardiff North Hotel
$127
Marriott Hotels
$138
  • Pool
Jurys Inn Cardiff(Cardiff)(Great Value!)
$110
Hilton Cardiff(Cardiff)
$158
$144
Hilton
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn Cardiff City Centre(Cardiff)(Great Value!)
$120
$100
  • Room Service
Radisson Blu Hotel, Cardiff(Cardiff)(Great Value!)
$137
$108
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Ibis Cardiff Gate(Cardiff)(Great Value!)
$48
$45
The Royal Hotel(Cardiff)(Great Value!)
$116
$93
$135
PremierInn.com
  • Bar/Lounge
1,139 results
All reviewspark and ridecity centremeal dealdual carriagewaybus stopgood nights sleeproad noiserestaurant staffeasy accessall you can eatnight's sleepmain roadfamily roomexcellent value for moneybudget hotelexcellent staystayed here for one night
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 2, 2014

This hotel is clean and tidy and the staff helpful and friendly, plenty of parking. I would advise though not to use the direct link to Premier Cars of Cardiff if you want a taxi as we were charged 20 pounds to travel just 5 miles into the town centre. When we came back from our night out disappointed to find that the bar was closed and it would be good if it could stay open until about 1am, there were a few other people around too who said they were disappointed it was closed too. My room was clean and tidy however the bed was very hard and I didn't sleep very well. I had a room right next to the motorway but could not hear any noise from the road the windows were very well insulated, I would stay here again.

Room Tip: Room 603 is good
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 2, 2014

lovely stay and staff were very helpfull, apart from the noise outside the hotel but apart from that the stay was lovely room was very nice but the bathroom door was very small, you couldnt swing a cat in there

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 1, 2014

I have just come back from a seminar held this weekend the staff were great except one, the room was in good condition the food was excellent and at a fair price.After dinner on Saturday evening our group of about 20 (min age 40) decided to stay in the bar lounge area. Everyone having a great time laughing drinking joking when about 9pm the barman walked over and told our group to keep the noise down as people were still eating. Bloody cheek! Then to rub salt into the wounds he shut the bar at exactly 11pm leaving our group plus at least another 30 guests speechless not to mention a number of other guests who were wandering in after 11pm looking for a drink before heading off to bed. When management were asked about this they gave a number of ridiculous reasons for the bar closing . I have never come across any situation at any other hotel where they turn down business on one of the busiest nights of the week.

Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed June 1, 2014 via mobile

The hotel was generally is good for what you pay for. The staff are helpful, the cleanliness good, meals good and value for money. It's just room 419 was like sleeping in the shower all night. When I booked in I never noticed any noise and after I had read the reviews and they said have a room at the back of the hotel and saw that it was, I was so happy. But then when I got to bed after an hour and a half I just had to ring reception and ask could they check and see if someone either next to me or above had left the shower on. I had already checked my bathroom and there was nothing in there. They where very accommodating but still the sound was still there when I checked out. One thing I must say is that the premier inn sticks to their policy, if you don't sleep you get your money back. They also promise to investigate. If you stay in this room after my night stay I hope that they do for your sake!

• Stayed: May 2014
Reviewed May 30, 2014

Having seen the gorgeously comfortable looking bed advert on TV I was looking forward to a good nights sleep but was extremely disappointed. The mattress in my room 'had not been changed yet'. It was too hard - almost solid - and neither I nor my husband managed any sleep at all. We got up at 3:00 as we ached too much (hips hurt) and to make tea but there was only one tea bag and one sugar. There was no drawer space for folded clothing, only a high hanging rail and no mirror in front of the desk. Obviously a room meant for travelling salesmen.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple