I liked the hotel, nice and spacious, nice bar/restaurant, but disappointed with the room as it was SO cold. It was still freezing when we got in just after midnight. No one on reception to help so I slept in my clothes to stay warm. A real shame.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the gateway to Cardiff, the Premier Inn Hotel Cardiff North opens up the whole city for you - from prime business locations to top entertainment and sports venues. On a key bus route, you'll be able to zip off for a great day's shopping and sightseeing. Then take your pick from hundreds of top-notch bars and restaurants. Or get in on the live action at the Motorpoint Arena or Millennium Stadium. Whatever you're up to out and about, our on-site restaurant and comfy rooms will be right here waiting. This hotel has 4 meeting rooms, which can hold up to 150 delegates. View real time availability and book a meeting room through our website. Directions: Westbound - Exit M4(J29) onto the A48(M). Exit junction signposted Pentwyn and take 3rd exit at roundabout. Hotel is 200 yards on right hand side. Eastbound - Leave M4(J30) take 3rd exit North Pentwyn link road (A4232). Take the A48(M) towards Cardiff and exit at the junction signposted Pentwyn. Take 3rd exit at roundabout. Hotel is about 200 yards on right hand side. Transport and local information: Cardiff International Arena Events 6 miles Millennium Stadium Events 6 miles Sports Village 8 miles Cardiff Central Train Station 6 miles Cardiff Airport 16 miles ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Premier Inn, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Premier Inn Cardiff North Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Cardiff North Hotel Cardiff
- Cardiff Premier Inn
- Premier Inn Cardiff North Hotel Wales