“Yuk.”

Chiquito Resturant Bar & Mexican Grill
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: 'South of the border' passion is always served up at Chiquito. A menu of bold Mexican and Tex-Mex cuisine is prepared however the diner likes it. Burritos, sizzling fajitas and tacos can all be customised for vegetarians or those wanting more spice. A kids menu, games and entertainment add to the family-friendly vibe, and there is a great range of exciting cocktails, mocktails, wines and tequilas.
Reviewed November 21, 2012 via mobile

Unfortunately my steak was awful, overcooked and full of gristle. Had better at our local pub but for half the cost.
Cocktails were nice but overpriced.
Will not be going back.

Reviewed November 4, 2012

nice change of scenery with this restaurant, funky and vibrant. drinks quirky and food a nice change with it's mexican menu which goes further than just a chilli. service was satisfactory, but genereally all round nice, but nothing too exciting. but worth a try all the same, more a place you might have a random get together for food than romance.

Reviewed October 15, 2012

We arrived at the Chiquito by luck as we had been knocked back by another restaurant for being too full. We were seated instantly even without a reservation. Throughout the meal the service from the waitors were top quality. I had a sharing starter (meant for 2) for my main course which wasn't a problem at all. There was a wide selection of drinks available which was good, as well as cocktails and tequila. It was a very decent chain restaurant, not up there with independent places, but still a very decent experience.

Reviewed October 5, 2012

I eat here at least 4 times a year and have never had a bad meal.

On Wednesday myself and 4 others went for a meal and we all had somthing different and no complaints.
Staff never rush you and are always pleasent.
Good value for money.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

I've been to numerous Chiquitos over the years and always considered portion sizes barely adequate usually having to supplement them with a side order of fries..
When my Pollo del Fuego arrived I was shocked.
A small bowl of rice topped with 6 Goujons and a few slices of pepper for £11.75.
What was there was tasty, the staff were friendly and helpful and the service was quick, but I was left feeling ripped off.
The chiselling on portion sizes has gone too far, we won't be going back!