Clayton Hotel Cardiff
  • Pool
  • Breakfast included
ML Lodge(Cardiff)
2,365 results
All reviewstrain stationcity centreperfect locationmillennium stadiumsingle bedcar parknight lifemodern hotelbars and restaurantslight sleepergood sizeafternoon teawithin easy walking distancebuffet stylefew minutes walkfamily roomself service
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 26, 2013

Comfortable hotel. Only a few minutes walk from train and bus station. Close to main shopping, bars, cafes etc
Ten minutes walk to the castle and the hop-on hop-off bus.
Staff were helpful and friendly.
Good bed, towels and a great shower.

Room Tip: There is still some train noise so ask for a quiet room.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank RedPCGirl
MaldronHotel, Manager at Clayton Hotel Cardiff, responded to this reviewResponded December 12, 2013

Dear RedPCGirl,

Thank you for taking the time to share such a lovely review on tripadvisor. I am delighted you found us good value for money and our staff to be friendly & helpful.

I hope I can welcome you back for a return trip to Cardiff.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed November 25, 2013

Got a great deal of £118 for 2 nights. Lovely clean hotel. We were on the 6th floor room 617 over looking train station, didn't hear the trains at all so slept very well. Great to have an ice machine on the floor and drinking water. Good size bathroom plenty of towels and Dove products. Also had free wifi. Staff were great. Check in and out was quick. Would stay here again if the price was right. Didnt use the bar area so can not comment

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Teenba,

I appreciate you taking the time to leave such a fantastic review on tripadvsior. I am delighted your enjoyed your stay and hope I can welcome you back in the future.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed November 25, 2013 via mobile

My friend and I stayed for 2 nights in a twin room - excellent value for money and exceptionally clean.
My only little niggle would be the size of the bathroom but considering the cost per night I really can't complain.

• Stayed: November 2013

Dear Rosiegt,

Thank you for sharing such a great review on tripadvisor. I am delighted your enjoyed your stay and found us to be excellent value for money.

I hope I can welcome you back in the future.

Warm Regards,

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed November 24, 2013

Atmosphere home from home, made possible by the whole team at the hotel. My husband is committed to a wheel chair as a result of a stroke, and we regularly stay at this hotel because it is all we need to facilitate a break away from our home. We love going to concerts in the nearby .St. Davids Hall and because of its location the hotel is very conveniently situated right in the heart of the shopping area, and with easy access to so many other places of interest in Cardiff City

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western GB

Dear Member,

Thank you of the fantastic feedback and the 5 star review on tripadvisor. I am delighted you enjoyed your stay, it is a pleasure having you and your husband stay with us. I appreciate you taking the time to share your comments with other travelers.

I look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Warm Regards

Reviewed November 24, 2013

We had booked this hotel because of the convenience of the hotel. We were not disappointed.
Although to get to the hotel because of one way streets was a nightmare . Having parked we made our way a short distance to the hotel and was greeted by a friendly welcome . Our room was quickly made available and we were on the 10th floor great views and quite clean .
The bed was smaller than we had expected but was comfortable and modern . We chose to eat in the Hotel the first night which was pleasant . The staff were very friendly and polite and we would recommend the hotel for the location for the center of Cardiff .

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear DevonPirates,

I appreciate the kind review you have placed on tripadvisor. I am delighted you enjoyed your stay and hope you will consider staying with us again.

Kind Regards,