Novotel Cardiff Centre
$89
$124
$120
Hotels.com
Jurys Inn Cardiff(Cardiff)(Great Value!)
$70
$67
  • Restaurant
Clayton Hotel Cardiff(Cardiff)(Great Value!)
$72
$75
Hilton Cardiff(Cardiff)
$156
  • Restaurant
Future Inn Cardiff Bay(Cardiff)(Great Value!)
$74
$70
The Royal Hotel(Cardiff)(Great Value!)
$51
$48
$239
2,316 results
All reviewsx boxexecutive roomswimming poolcar parkthe sofa bedleisure facilitiessteam roomminute walkper daymodern hotelgood sizecoffee machinegreat facilitieschanging roomsreception staffcardiff centrewould stay again
Reviewed June 29, 2014

We stayed here for one night, getting in quite late and leaving very early.
Rooms were huge! Which was very much appreciated as our rooms in previous hotels had been small. Bathrooms were tidy and clean and roomy as well.
Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
9  Thank KDB14
NovotelCardiff, Manager at Novotel Cardiff Centre, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2014

Thank you for your review.

I am pleased that you found the Novotel cardiff and 'Excellent Hotel' and the bedroom met your requirements for your short stay.

I hope that next time, you may be able to enjoy all the Hotel facilities and that I may be able to welcome you back personally.

Reviewed June 29, 2014

Stayed here a couple of nights ago , was fantastic.... Yes I paid a little more for a superior room but it was well worth it....., I loved the pool and jacuzzi it was just out of this world and the best I've seen and stayed at in the uk.... I paid for late check out but still had my door knocked early ... A touch annoying really ...but a gorgeous walk into the city centre after some outstanding lunch here soon put this little error out of my mind...if I'd had a real good reason for a long lie in ...this would of annoyed me a lot more considering it was a paid for extra expense... Would I stay again yes 100% should you Yes 100 % .... I loved this place you will too....

Stayed: June 2014, traveled solo
8  Thank LondonArtlover

Thank you for your excellent rating and feedback.

We were delighted to read your comments and that you enjoyed the services and facilities of the Hotel.

I hope that I may have the opportunity to welcome you back personally next time.

Reviewed June 29, 2014

Great place to stay in a fantastic city close by.
No faults with the staff or layout, breakfast was top notch as was the price for it, the seats were poor quality having by the looks of things being made up from stools at one time with a back grafted on from other seats, very uncomfortable.

Our bathroom was poor, the towel heater had been disconnected .... had this anything to do with the extractor fan not working as well ? wife should have gone outside to do her nails.
Sewage smell right outside the entrance but this was small compared to the coach that was allowed to park on the hatched lines outside the entrance until 8 am giving rise to problems when the driver started his vehicle up some time before the passengers boarded, nice for them air con etc but with no extractor fan we had to leave the window open.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Novotel Hotels
1  Thank Rob C

Thank you for your feedback following your recent stay.

Whilst I am pleased that you were happy with the serivce experienced, the breakfast and value for money, I am sorry that you were disappointed by other points noted.

Please rest assured that all comments will be discussed with the relevant Head of Department in order to address your concerns.

I hope that on reflection, you may choose to return to the Hotel so that we are able to demonstrate the high standards that we aim to deliver.

Reviewed June 27, 2014

Stayed for one night in May. We had a perfectly decent room with no view. We didn't have time to use the spa or the pool. It looked popular though.

Easy to get a cab to Cardiff Bay from the hotel or into the city centre.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
10  Thank Leesw8

Thank you for your review following your recent stay.

I am pleased that overall, you both enjoyed your visit to the Novotel and hope that should you have the opportunity to return, that you will be able to enjoy the leisure facilities.

I hope that I may be able to welcome you back next time.

Reviewed June 23, 2014

Our second trip here as we had a great time last time we came.
Unfortunately we were informed by our friendly Spanish check-in lady that breakfst would be £10 each but the British man who checked us out ( early and he did not askwhy or if everything had been ok) asked for payment and when I requested a print out he clealrly looked bored at my request and was very off. I then discovered that we had been charged £29.30 for ourr breakfast a. As he had bbeen so dismissive I did not follw this up but it s clear that the staff do not all know what the appropirate rates are and the attitude of the man checking ous out was not appropriate for someone in a guest-facing role.
Also key cards didn't work on numerous occasions and dirty plates and glasses wewre left outside rooms on our corridor and not cleared away for hours which made it look rather squalid.
Resturant meal was nice as was the lady serving, breakfast was good but as mentioned earlier, price was not what we were quoted.
All in all rather a disappointment and we were not sorry to leave early.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
7  Thank SuperMumio
NovotelCardiff, Manager at Novotel Cardiff Centre, responded to this reviewResponded June 24, 2014

Thank you for your feedback following your recent stay.

I am sorry that your experience on this occasion did not match your previous stay. I am currently investigating all of your comments with the relevent departments for immediate improvement.

I hope that on reflection, you may consider returning to the Hotel with your family where we will endeavor to demonstrate to you the quality of stay that you have been accustoed to in the past.