Novotel Cardiff Centre
$101
Marriott Hotels
$89
  • Pool
Jurys Inn Cardiff(Cardiff)(Great Value!)
$72
$67
  • Restaurant
Clayton Hotel Cardiff(Cardiff)(Great Value!)
$72
  • Restaurant
The Royal Hotel(Cardiff)(Great Value!)
$98
Hilton Cardiff(Cardiff)
$162
$156
  • Restaurant
Future Inn Cardiff Bay(Cardiff)(Great Value!)
$74
$71
Orbitz.com
$124
$111
2,314 results
All reviewsx boxexecutive roomswimming poolcar parkthe sofa bedleisure facilitiessteam roomminute walkper daymodern hotelgood sizecoffee machinegreat facilitieschanging roomsreception staffcardiff centrewould stay again
Reviewed February 17, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here for 1 night with friends. Both family rooms with 4 and 6 year olds. We stayed here as had tickets for show at motor point.

What's good: very close to city centre and motor point arena. (£5 in cab or short walk). Kids area with play station in reception and nice seating area for adults. Free Internet access on apple computers for 20 mins in reception. Great breakfast. Nice pool.

What's not so good: hard to fault but if there is room to improve... The pool was strong on chlorine. All kids had red eyes and were coughing after 30 min swim. Changing rooms also small.

Be aware of: parking is £9 for 24 hrs for residents.

Overall: a great break. Not necessarily cheap but good value overall.

• Stayed: February 2013
5  Thank bristol062011
NovotelCardiff, Manager at Novotel Cardiff Centre, responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2013

Thank you for your excellent review and feedback.

I am delighted that overall you and your family had a pleasant stay at the Novotel Cardiff Centre and found it good value.

I hope that on your next visit to Cardiff, I will be able to welcome you back to this hotel.

Reviewed February 14, 2013

Stayed at the Novotel for 2 nights and will be returning next week. I stayed in room 303 which was really spacious and very comfortable. The room was very quiet overlooking the car park so I was able to get a good nights sleep. I used the pool and steam room which were both good and the hotel also has a gym, sauna and jacuzzi. Glad I brought my own toiletries as the ones supplied are not really that great. Minimal tea and coffee and biscuits in the room but made up for by the excellent breakfast. The bathroom was spacious with white fluffy towels. I ordered room service which arrived within 20 minutes, good choice of menu available and the food was good. I am looking forward to returning next week when I shall be in Cardiff again.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
NovotelCardiff, Manager at Novotel Cardiff Centre, responded to this reviewResponded February 15, 2013

Thank you for your excellent review.

I am delighted that you had an 'excellent' stay at the Novotel Cardiff Centre and enjoyed the breakfast and leisure facilities.

I hope that on your return next week, we can provide you with another great stay.

Reviewed February 12, 2013

Lovely hotel, just 5 minute walk to Cardiff city centre - perfect if in town for Millenium Stadium or Motorpoint Arena - nice modern feel to public areas, friendly, helpful staff.

Upgraded to premium room which was excellent - windows on 3 walls, so spacious, and perfect for the birthday treat we were looking for. Would definitely stay again, and recommend to all.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank ambermooose
NovotelCardiff, Manager at Novotel Cardiff Centre, responded to this reviewResponded February 13, 2013

Thank you for your excellent review.

I'm delighted that you enjoyed your Executive room upgrade and thank you for your comments regarding the level of service that you experienced.

I hope to welcome you both back again in the near future.

Reviewed February 12, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here for the Wales Ireland match and had an excellent stay. Check in was easy and the executive room was large and overlooked the car park at the back and was very quiet. We were disappointed to note that there was only one bath towel even though there were two of us staying. We rang down to reception who within ten minutes brought us an extra one. Disappointed that the glasses in the room were plastic. Bed and bathroom were very good and having a separate toilet was handy. Hotel was quiet and we had a good nights sleep. Breakfast was amazing! The best hotel breakfast we have ever had and being served till midday was a bonus. Car parking for £9 a day was good and no problem parking. Hotel is literally ten minutes walk tithe centre. Will definitely stay here whenever we are in cardiff. Cannot praise the hotel and staff enough. Had late check out but we needed to get home but yet again another facility other major hotel chains don't offer. Only thing I would suggest is free wifi would be good. Keep up the good work and we will be back!

• Stayed: February 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at the Novotel Cardiff Centre.

I am delighted to read that your found the breakfast to be the 'best hotel breakfast' that you've ever had! and for your recommendation.

I look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Cardiff.

Reviewed February 12, 2013

The staff are extremely friendly and helpful. The position of the hotel is great between the city and the bay area. The breakfast was beautifully cooked and offered an extensive range of choice. The swimming oil was a good size for a hotel and all the facilities very clean. Some interesting architectural features

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Yorkmusician

Thank you very much for your excellent review.

I am delighted that you both found the staff to be 'extremely friendly and helpful' and that we were able to contribute to your enjoyable visit to Cardiff.

I hope that we can welcome you back again soon.