Novotel Cardiff Centre
$116
Hotels.com
$88
  • Pool
Clayton Hotel Cardiff(Cardiff)(Great Value!)
$71
  • Restaurant
Jurys Inn Cardiff(Cardiff)(Great Value!)
$72
$154
$74
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
Future Inn Cardiff Bay(Cardiff)(Great Value!)
$73
$70
The Royal Hotel(Cardiff)(Great Value!)
$97
$48
$203
Hotels.com
2,321 results
All reviewsx boxexecutive roomswimming poolcar parkthe sofa bedleisure facilitiessteam roomminute walkper daymodern hotelgood sizecoffee machinegreat facilitieschanging roomsreception staffcardiff centrewould stay again
Reviewed January 14, 2013

The hotel was nice and clean with an inviting reception and bar area. The room was spacious and had plenty of space for our baby's pushchair. The bed was not particularly comfortable and the sofa bed was very uncomfortable.
The swimming pool at the hotel was very nice and clean. The water was not particularly warm for very young children. There is a small gym which can be used too.
There is not much to see from the hotel but it is a short walk into the middle of the city centre. Cardiff has lots of nice shops and restaurants to choose from.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank DKCV
NovotelCardiff, Manager at Novotel Cardiff Centre, responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2013

Thank you for your feedback following your recent stay.

I am pleased that you had a 'nice stay' and enjoyed the pool and public areas and found the bedroom accomodated your needs of your family. I note your other comments and will discuss with the Management Team.

I hope that we can improve your opinion should you choose to stay with us again and that i will have the opportunity to welcome you and your family back again in the future.

Reviewed January 9, 2013

My partner and I stayed at this hotel for two days in late Dec 12. We arrived by taxi from Cardiff central railway station which was a short 5 min ride. Upon check in we found the reception staff to be very cheery, professional and eager to be of service, warm smiles all round. We made our way to our room on the 3rd floor, on entering we were very impressed with size of the room. It was very modern, clean and inviting. The king size bed was wonderful and comfy as was the bed linen. Wifi is not free however, there are apple computers in the lobby which are for the use of hotel guests including free Internet. The bathroom is very modern and appealing. There is a separate bath shower and plenty of space to move around, the toiletries are the standard offerings at Novotel properties worldwide. The bath linen is adequate and reflects appropriately the 4 star rating. There is a comprehensive minibar and great tea, bickies and coffee offerings. The TV is a large flatscreen and was of a better than average quality. We ate in on two occasions and found both the service and food quality to be very good indeed. Our room rate included buffet breakfast and this was absolutely fantastic!; well prepared and generous offerings with great and friendly service to complete a sensational breakfast experience. Overall I really liked this hotel, it's position in relation to downtown Cardiff is a little off the beaten track and commands a 10 min walk to the city centre. That said it is a lovely quiet location only 10-15 mins walk to lovely Cardiff bay in the other direction. I should also mention that they have a stunning indoor pool which looked most inviting. One small criticism however, upon requesting an umbrella for a rainy days sightseeing none was available, this should be quickly rectified in a city as wet as Cardiff.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank claude c
NovotelCardiff, Manager at Novotel Cardiff Centre, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent stay at the Novotel Cardiff Centre.

I am pleased that you had an enjoyable stay with us and found the services and facilities to your liking as well as a 'sensational breakfast experience'.

I hope that we have the opportunity to welcome you both back to the hotel again soon.

Reviewed January 8, 2013

My wifeand I stayed for one night as a treat and break in January shopping!!
Extremely friendly staff, we loved the modern decor and furniture but best was the way old 'warehouse' features had been utilised.We shall definately return!

Room Tip: Avoid 209 as some noise from units down below.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Phil J
NovotelCardiff, Manager at Novotel Cardiff Centre, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2013

Thank you for your excellent review.

I am delighted that you had an enjoyable stay at the Novotel Cardiff Centre and that you both enjoyed the decor and cuisine during your visit.

I hope to welcome you back again very soon.

Reviewed January 6, 2013

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
NovotelCardiff, Manager at Novotel Cardiff Centre, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2013

Reviewed January 5, 2013

I stayed here on business, a last minute booking. The hotel was great, spotless well equipped executive room (though some written instructions on how to work the coffee machine would have helped in the morning!) The breakfast, though very nice, was overpriced for what it was.
I could see that the area is in the middle of regeneration. However, walking out of the hotel towards the town centre, we came across litter of abandoned clothing, beer bottles and used condoms...not a great impression.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business

Thank you for your review following your recent stay.

I am pleased that you enjoyed the hotel services and facilities during your visit. I was surprised to read your comments regarding the route that you took into the town centre being littered and i will duly report your comments to the local council for review.

I hope that on your next visit to Cardiff, you will consider the Novotel again.