Booked the Novotel Cardiff Central in cardiff on November 3rd 2012. Easy to find, great location just 15 minutes walk to cardiff bay and 10 minutes to town centre. Rooms very clean and reception staff very polite and accomodating. Parking no problem and cost just £8.00 for 24 hours. Bottle of wine was £16.95 which wasnt too expensive. The breakfast was really good, seated quickly and ample options. Highly recommended and will rebook again next year. Paid £119 for double with breakfast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Novotel Cardiff Centre is a 4 star hotel perfect for your next break in Cardiff. Close to live sports action at the Principality Stadium, entertainment at the Motorpoint Arena and plenty of shops, restaurants and bars in the City Centre or Cardiff Bay. Enjoy our Restaurant and Bar, well equipped leisure facilities including; superb 15m indoor swimming pool, Resistance and Cardio gyms, sauna, steam room and jacuzzi. Guests will find free WiFi internet throughout the Hotel. For business needs, we have nine meeting rooms including The Warehouse function room, a fabulous venue for weddings and conferences alike. 120 Parking spaces at GBP 12 per day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, ACCOR, Agoda, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Novotel Cardiff Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Cardiff Centre Hotel Cardiff
- Hotel Accor Cardiff Centre
- Cardiff Novotel
- Novotel Cardiff Centre Wales