Our first stay at Premier Inn and was very surprised at the large room which was spotless. All the staff were very helpful. The continental buffet breakfast at David Lloyds was great value. The hotel is a 5 minute walk from bus stops where you can get several buses into the city centre which is much beter than driving in and finding parking. We would definately stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you're on the road for business or pleasure, the Premier Inn Hotel Cardiff (Roath) is a quiet, convenient place to pull in for a pit stop - just off the A48 for easy access into or out of the city. If you're here for the high life you'll have all the shops, sports and show action right on hand. Or if you're focused on work, we're in a great spot for getting to Newport Road, the Welsh Assembly and the city centre. And when it's time for a rest, our spacious rooms and cosy beds will make sure you get a great night's shut eye. Next door to a David Lloyd Leisure Club. Directions: Westbound: M4 (J29) A 48M. Take 3rd slip road For Cardiff (E) docks and Cardiff Bay. Eastbound: M4 (J30) A48M Take 2nd slip road for Cardiff (E) docks and Cardiff Bay. FTurn right at Morrisn's onto Ipswich road, at the road and enter David Llyod Leisure Club car park and follow purple signs for the hotel. Transport and local information: Cardiff International Arena Events Millennium Stadium Events Cardiff Castle & Tredegar House Cardiff Central Train Station 2.5 miles Cardiff Airport 15 miles ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Premier Inn and TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn Cardiff (Roath) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Cardiff (Roath) Hotel Cardiff
- Premier Inn Cardiff (Roath) Hotel Wales