“Not bad, but depends on your taste”

Las Iguanas Cardiff Bay
Ranked #47 of 1,288 Restaurants in Cardiff
Cuisines: Brazilian, Mexican, South American
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed November 4, 2013

Personally, I enjoyed the food but I know my family found some of it a bit spicy. All a matter of taste. Reasonable value for money.

Reviewed November 1, 2013

Went here weekend of Hurricane Jude so was glad to actually get in off the pier before I ended up in the Bay!

we were seated nearly straight away as we had reservation, we sat down beside doors which I presume open in the summer as there was a bit of a draft coming in and was a bit chilly but didn't let that put us off, Menu was great with loads to choose from, I had Piri Piri chicken wings and my wife had the Nachos, then we both had the Fajitas which were delicious, drinks menu is vast as well but I opted for a couple of Mojitos followed by a couple of caipirhinas :) didn't mind going back out into the storm after those

overall good experience, with quick service (as it was quite busy) and friendly staff so will defo be back when in Cardiff again

Reviewed October 31, 2013

Went on the very wet Sunday of the RLWC 2013 opening weekend. Took a couple of minutes to seat us as I think a few people had the same idea around the same time.
Good explanation of menu & drinks order taken.
Opted to share 3 Tapas to start followed by mains.
All 3 starters were good, with a choice of sauces on some. Spicy means spicy!
After that, mains were a little bland but probably could have chosen better (or maybe waiter could have guided us away from our choice).
Overall an enjoyable experience & will return when next in Cardiff.

Reviewed October 25, 2013

Went during one evening in the week with frineds and it was very quiet in the restaurant. We thought this would be a good thing as we would get served quicker. However, the service was still a little slow for the 4-5 tables that were seated.

However, the food was really good, lots of things on the menu that i had never tried before and (I may be wrong) different to the menu of the Cardiff Centre one.

I will definitely be going back!

Reviewed October 23, 2013

Wow what a great night food was outstanding and plenty of it .we had a table for 4 and was well looked after .the staff were very good and you must try a cocktail their brill all in all one of the best meals we ever had will be returning very soon