“Horrendous ”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed February 12, 2014 via mobile

We had planned a family weekend in cardiff for a birthday we decided on tgi because of the so called family atmosphere. We had to wait over an hour for a table,service at the bar was a nightmare having only two bar staff on a Saturday night is just poor management. So after the long wait the food was terrible burger was dry and had to be sent back resulting in one of us not eating at all. Will never return to this restaurant again. Actually spoilt the birthday night. Very angry customer

Reviewed February 9, 2014

Service was pleasant and attentive, a meal had to be sent back because the burger and the bacon on it was very cold, no fuss made, the other meal was removed from the tanle and both returned piping hot. no apology made for the inconvenience, they were very busy on the night we attended.

Reviewed January 25, 2014 via mobile

We have just lost my dad so this is the first time we had been into Cardiff.

It started off bad went to the bar to be served a drink and had a long time to wait. Was told it would take 25 mins for a table then a table by the bar came available so we took them and we were told that we would have to order food at the bar I stood on the bar for over 5mins and 5-6 people were served before me I had to shout for some service which we did at 14.25 I asked to speak to the manage the 1st course arrived at 14.55 then the main arrived at 15.15. My food was not hot the chips were cold and I asked for hot chips she took my whole meal away and brought me back a fresh one I was told but the dip was the same one.

I asked to speak to the manager again at this time he offered us free desserts my son had it as I was feeling not well at the time.

Reviewed January 11, 2014 via mobile

We stayed in cardiff for two nights and were so impressed with the food and service we ate here both nights. My partner and I both love TGI's but have only tried it in america, so we thought we'd ought to try it here in Wales and was highly impressed with the quality of melt in your mouth meat served. Would definitely go back and we have already recommended it to friends and family. 10 out of 10.

Reviewed January 10, 2014

We went there last night and clearly we were very disappointed by the quality of food served at this restaurant. We ordered ribs eye steak for 2 of us, the steaks were very average, I wouldn't say that they were bad but nothing compared to the money we paid and the worst part was the sides with steaks, they appeared to be stale and tasteless. I cannot believe that such a reputed chain will be serving such food. However the service was very good, the attendant were polite and professional.