“A great place to eat!”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A great place to eat!”
Reviewed June 2, 2013 via mobile

A great venue, small but intimate. Good service and really tasty food. Would recommend the rolled pizzas. They are delicious.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Nicola-Bowen

Cardiff, United Kingdom
“High quality dining experience”
Reviewed June 2, 2013

We – two couples – thoroughly enjoyed my birthday dinner here last Thursday. Upon arrival we thought we might be a bit cramped in this fairly small restaurant, but this was not the case. Moreover, the three courses most of us had were superb – my mozzarella and tomato starter was as succulent as any I have had in Italy, I had the best pizza ever and my Tiramisu was equally fantastic. The antipasto and olive starters were impressive and two of us devoured the extremely well-cooked and tasty swordfish special. The wine we chose was inexpensive but good and we were pleasantly surprised when our bill arrived – this followed me being given a complimentary glass of Limoncello! The staff and owner were very attentive throughout and we will definitely be returning.

1 Thank PeteC-CaroleB
Newbridge, United Kingdom
“Great little restaurant”
Reviewed May 31, 2013

Been to this restaurant a couple of times now. Food freshly cooked and delicious. Service is also great, friendly and helpful. Pizza base crispy and toppings fresh and tasty. Last time I ate here, the dish I wanted wasn't on the menu. The waiter heard me say that I was disappointed so chef offered to cook it for me.... I was a very happy customer!!

Holmfirth, United Kingdom
“Excellent food and lovely people.”
Reviewed May 31, 2013

Excellent food, lovely atmosphere, had to wait for a table but worth the wait. Book in advance if you can, deserves its no1 ranking. £48 for 2 courses for 2 people including drinks and a bottle of wine.

Abergavenny, United Kingdom
“small but comfy restaurant in city centre”
Reviewed May 29, 2013

I have come to this restaurant a few times - authentic italian food for a very reasonable price. staff is friendly. although the space is a bit crowded.

• Visited December 2012