Tripadvisor
Cardiff
Review Highlights
David Copperfield

Visited for the first time today and I was really impressed, greater by friendly staff and taken to... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
GNC1971
Cardiff, United Kingdom
via mobile
Will never ‘normal cinema’ again

Visited with my 10 year old son as a treat after hearing about it from a friend. Pre booked tickets... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago

from $87.87
from $17.79
from $89.62
More Info
All reviews bar area provide blankets nice decor comfortable seating hot food member of staff cardiff bay screening movie cocktails
Selected filters
Reviewed January 20, 2020

We've been here a couple of times now and couldn't recommend it highly enough.
The staff are very friendly and enthusiastic, the screens are great, lovely comfy one and two seater sofas and chairs.
It can get a bit chilly in the cinema so they offer you blankets if you need them.
The food is a bit pricey but quite nice and delivered to you on your sofa.

The only caveat is screen 5. The projector makes an audible whining sound, i thought it was the A/C to start with, and this affected my partner so much that by the time we left she had vertigo and couldn't walk down the steps outside and was repeatedly sick.
It didn't affect me at all, but she tends to be sensitive to those sort of noises. So if anyone has issues with this, avoid screen 5 like the plague!

Reviewed January 19, 2020

Walking into the foyer and bar is impressive, the interior is in a 1920/30s art deco theme . Then walking into the cinema, things start to go down hill. The sette s provided look like the ones you take to the tip, old and multicolored , but plenty of leg room . Before the movie started, a Stewart introduced himself, welcomed everyone, asked polity to turn off mobile phones and to refrain from smoking, which is fine . But, then he did a little (bad boy ) song and jig. Extremely embarrassing for him and everyone else. If this your policy with every film, that needs to be stopped immediately. Absolutely shocking.
We ordered drinks at the bar , and there unfortunately never arrived at the seats, I had to go back to the bar and collect them myself , they apologised, which was fine .
I also found the surround sound a little high , as it spoiled my knap half way through the movie .
All in all , a good cinema

Reviewed January 18, 2020

A fantastic experience...staff are great , very customer focused. The sofas are a great idea and they very thoughtfully provide blankets in case anybody is cold although it was nice and warm in there so we didn’t need them. We enjoyed a glass of wine and a cider and have a snack of cheesy chips each and the bill was £20 which wasn’t too bad. It’s a lovely place to enjoy a drink before the film. When you go into the cinema, there are staff who take your orders for drinks sweets etc and then they bring the order to you at your seat which is such a good idea. I loved the decor which reminded me of Art Deco and I would definitely recommend a visit. I will most definitely be back again.

Reviewed January 17, 2020 via mobile

I discovered Everyman Bristol about a year ago and was an instant fan so I was very excited to see it was opening in Cardiff. We initially visited the day after opening and experienced quite a few teething problems, however, I can’t fault the way the management and staff dealt with it. We visited again tonight and it was perfect. Great cinema and food and the staff were super helpful. Everyman is a very welcome addition to Cardiff bay. x

Reviewed January 17, 2020 via mobile

Me and a friend visited the new Cardiff everyman on a thursday eve. Greeted by very enthusiastic team members. Food and drink is a bit pricy but the pizzas are excellent! The screens are quite intimate and cosy so I would go again for a date night! Well worth a visit!