I used to stay here all the time when it was the Moat House. Over the years the standards fell and I found better accommodation elsewhere.
Have recently returned on two occasions and found that the rooms had been nicely refurbished and standards generally more than adequate. Breakfast service was a little 'absent' on visit 1, but was better for visit 2, when it was quieter.
Overall - as long as rates stay low I'd have no hesitation staying here again. Good location for the M4, but still only a short drive from the city centre. No frills, but comfortable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Cardiff hotel has amenities for business and leisure guests alikeA modern refuge near a historic city centre awaits. The hotel boasts modern fresh, comfortable guest rooms feature and guest enjoy complimentary access to the Leisure Suite, Free Wifi and car parking. Cardiff's historic city centre is only 6.4 kilometres from the hotel.Millennium Stadium and Wales Millennium Centre, and Cardiff Castle, Bay and International Arena are nearby, and the hotel is easily accessed from the motorway network.Light bar fare is served all day in the comfortable lounge area, and RBG Bar & Grill offers delicious evening meals.The complimentary Leisure Suite features a well-equipped fitness centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Booking.com, Travelocity, Rezidor, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Park Inn by Radisson Cardiff North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Inn By Radisson Cardiff North Hotel Cardiff
- Park Inn Cardiff
- Cardiff Park Inn
- Park Inn Hotel Cardiff
- Park Inn By Radisson Cardiff North Wales