“Very pleasant stay”

Ranked #28 of 74 Hotels in Cardiff
Uxbridge, United Kingdom
“Very pleasant stay”
Reviewed June 8, 2014 via mobile

We only stayed for one night but everything was lovely. The staff were friendly, the 2 camp beds were set up for the kids with extra towels etc, our bed was massive and very comfy, the room was very clean. Breakfast was average but a wide choice of stuff. We did get a great last minute deal so were very happy with it.

• Stayed June 2014
Dorota_Price, General Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Cardiff North, responded to this review, June 9, 2014
Many thanks for your positive feedback following your recent stay with us. I am very pleased to read that you found the hotel to be perfect for your needs.
Don't leave it too long before you come back to visit us.
Dorota Price

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (153)
  • Polish first
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed June 7, 2014

I really enjoy staying in this hotel....the staff are polite and very helpful. The Breakfast has a good choice considering the price for it and the rooms are always clean. the best thing is the bed as it's very comfortable and as a result I always have a good nights sleep.

Review collected in partnership with Park Inn by Radisson Hotels

It was a pleasure to read your review... that is what we are here for ... provide a good night sleep and enjoyable experience when you away from home. My team hopes to see you here in Cardiff North soon. Thank You for your time and 5 star review.
United Kingdom
Reviewed June 5, 2014

I expected this to be a basic hotel, but I could not wait to leave. The bathroom in my gorund floor room had mould in places and needed a good revamp, there was a yellowy/orange stain one one of the hand towels, I found a short black hair in my curry which made me feel sick and completely put me off the food there, I was offered a dessert menu but it did not arrive.

Review collected in partnership with Park Inn by Radisson Hotels

I am very disappointed that you did not enjoyed your stay but thank for your feedback. Please accept my apologies for the inconvenience. We constantly strive to improve our level of service and what you have experienced is not our usual stardards. Please be assured your comments are taken seriously and appropriate action will be taken to ensure any shortfalls are addressed immediately.
Malvern Wells, United Kingdom
Reviewed June 4, 2014

We came here last Friday to meet up with some Australian friends who had been touring the UK. The reception staff were welcoming and helpful and friendly. The restaurant itself was large and there was plenty of space surrounding the tables so you could chat quite happily. We stayed chatting for some time but did not feel pressured to leave even though breakfast was being laid up on other empty tables The restaurant staff were efficient, smiling, happy and the menu was good and varied. The food was served promptly and was very good. The only off putting thing for me was that my Beny & Jerry's ice cream arrived in a tub together with wooden spoon as well as a large silver one - would have preferred it in a dish (but that is just a quibble). We didn't see the bedroom but our friends were happy with it. We had got lost as we came off the M4 too soon but eventually found the right road but felt that the hotel sign could have been a bit bigger. I would thoroughly recommend this hotel as a base for touring the area.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
Thank You very much for your review. I do appreciate your time and afford to convey your good thoughts about us on this forum. I hope you will be able to return and use our services sometime in the near future.
Exeter
Reviewed June 2, 2014

I have used this hotel regularly, and the standard of customer service is very good. The rooms are always light and airy and clean, the beds are comfortable and there is always enough pillows, and plenty of towels available. The resturant has plenty of space so you are crowed, choice of items for breakfast is varied and hot, evening meals are again good but would like to see more choice, althought the al carte menu has more items to choose from. The car parking is very spacious with CCTV in place, access to main roadis within 1 min.

Review collected in partnership with Park Inn by Radisson Hotels

Thank you very much for your kind review and thank you for coming back to us.
It is always a pleasure to see guest returning and enjoying their stay with us.
Hope to see you very soon again!
Appreciate your business very much.
Coventry, United Kingdom
Reviewed May 31, 2014

lve stayed here before and found it good value then...1 year later standards are just as good...easy to find 5 mins from park and ride into cardiff....cost 3 pound per car..cheaper than in town parking...rooms are very clean..plenty of room... quiet,comfy bed,we sleept like logs...never heard a slamming door!(like you do in some)..shower only in our room.good clean towels..very good thou,,,hairdrier plus tea coffee in room..all rooms are airconed...breackfast is top draw..buffet style...all the usuals bacon eggs sausage yogurts chesse toast butter etc etc ,,,tip..if you want fried eggs ask and they cook thenm to order...from cardiff town center by car 20 mins....been before would go again.....the reception is very good on check in found Dan and Reiss are excelent...if you dont know anything belive me these guys will know,,,and if they dont lm sure they someone who does....thank you to you both for you helpfullness

Room Tip: if your not happy tell them...l belive they really offer good service and would soon solve any probl...
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Dorota_Price, General Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Cardiff North, responded to this review, June 1, 2014
Five Stars...... we cannot ask for better, thank you. I am delighted you found the hotel to meet all your expectations and hope that we see you again in the near future. Warm regards
Matching Tye, United Kingdom
Reviewed May 30, 2014

Upon arrival, check in was very efficient and extremely quick. i went to the room where there was a terrible smell of drains. I was immediately put off, but decided to run the taps to see if the smell would go. Happily, it went almost immediately. Possibly, the room hadn't been used for a while.
There are two suitcase cupboards in the room alongside the bed. I placed my small overnight case on the cupboard and smacked my head on one of three clothes hangers fitted above them. I thought at the time that this was a very poor set up. Apart from these two issues, the cost of the room was unbelievable and well worth the money. Breakfast was very good and I didn't feel rushed to get out of the dining room. Room was clean and the bed very comfortable. Plenty of parking in the grounds and only ten minutes drive to the city centre. would stay again.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Thank you very much. I am very glad that you have enjoyed your stay and we have meet your needs. My team tries very hard to please our guests. I hope that you will visit us again when your travels bring you Cardiff area. . Many Thanks Kind Regards Dorota