We stayed here on New Year's Eve basically because we had a very good deal - £35 with breakfast. The hotel is situated just on the outskirts of Cardiff and cost us £12 to get into Cardiff city center. I believe the normal cost is £9 but because it was New Year's Eve they added £3.
We didn't expect the quality of the rooms. Everything was great from the bed, bathroom, TV etc.
Parking wasn't a problem and the staff were very helpful. We went into Cardiff for the night and came back at 3am. We had a warm welcome from the night porter and went straight to bed.
The breakfast in the morning was superb ... plenty of variety and quantity.
I would certainly stay here again and recommend the hotel to others
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Cardiff hotel has amenities for business and leisure guests alikeA modern refuge near a historic city centre awaits. The hotel boasts modern fresh, comfortable guest rooms feature and guest enjoy complimentary access to the Leisure Suite, Free Wifi and car parking. Cardiff's historic city centre is only 6.4 kilometres from the hotel.Millennium Stadium and Wales Millennium Centre, and Cardiff Castle, Bay and International Arena are nearby, and the hotel is easily accessed from the motorway network.Light bar fare is served all day in the comfortable lounge area, and RBG Bar & Grill offers delicious evening meals.The complimentary Leisure Suite features a well-equipped fitness centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Rezidor, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Park Inn by Radisson Cardiff North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Inn By Radisson Cardiff North Hotel Cardiff
- Park Inn Cardiff
- Cardiff Park Inn
- Park Inn Hotel Cardiff
- Park Inn By Radisson Cardiff North Wales