$146
$116
  • Pool
Jurys Inn Cardiff(Cardiff)(Great Value!)
$108
$104
  • Restaurant
The Royal Hotel(Cardiff)(Great Value!)
$74
  • Restaurant
Radisson Blu Hotel, Cardiff(Cardiff)(Great Value!)
$123
$100
  • Restaurant
Clayton Hotel Cardiff(Cardiff)(Great Value!)
$105
$101
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn Cardiff City Centre(Cardiff)(Great Value!)
$90
$78
HolidayInn.com
  • Room Service
Future Inn Cardiff Bay(Cardiff)(Great Value!)
$141
$96
$83
Priceline
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $98/night.

1,247 results
All reviewsretail parkcity centreleisure facilitiesbit datedsteam roomclub roomironing boardone night staybuffet stylefree parkingnight's sleepcomfy bedafternoon teayogurttescogymmotorway
Reviewed May 30, 2009

we stay from tuesday 26-28 of may.got to hotel which looked nice from outside.the reception gave us room 105.we went into the room to find a view of the bottom of the carpark,horrible,so dark.we dont normally complain and take what we get,but we asked for a different room, higher up.this was no problem,room 512 and a lovely view of the lake this made such a difference to us,we loved the room and the tv was good too with over 20 channels.really comfy beds, huge pillows,but again the view made it extra nice.
swimming pool was good nice for a swim,the gym was dated though.
food at breakfast was very good full english buffet style,boxs of cereals,fruit,ect.
the only compaint was you had to toast your own bread,which never toasted probably.on
both mornings we had to ask for tea and coffee and so did a lot of other people,not the best service.we actually got the room of ebay and this included evening meal.
this was a fixed menu or £25 each from the other menu.the food was good quality just not to our taste,maybe were too common,again service not great but we did get a free drink as a sorry so kinder made up for it.
in all i would give this hotel 3.5 out of 5 with better service + menu,it would have been 4.
we paid £160 for the wife and me,with breakfast and evening meal for 2 nights,excellent value would have paid a lot more if we had booked direct with hotel i guess.

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 27, 2009

I was down in Cardiff for a few days and didn't need to be particularly central, so this place was ideal for the money. The whole place is a bit shabby but the rooms were clean enough and the staff were friendly. I have two recommendations, the first being the one that several others have made, that you go to the 24 hour Tesco across the road for breakfast (the cafe opens at 8:00 am) as the breakfast in the hotel is very expensive. I did just that every morning I was there and enjoyed my £1.50 tea and cereal! Also, see if you can get a room overlooking the "lake" as the view from the window is much more pleasant than from the rooms on the other side of the hotel, where you get a view of the carpark.
In conclusion, nice place, very comfy bed especially when you've spent all day on your feet in Cardiff, but don't eat the breakfast!

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled solo
Reviewed May 4, 2009

Hotel is almost twenty years old and the guest rooms are really in need of a facelift as the decor is dated. However the rooms are comfortable but request a room overlooking the small lake otherwise you could be on the ground floor with a view of the car park! The public areas based around reception and the bar are spacious and always seem to have a pleasant atmosphere;especially sitting infront of one of the two "fires" for afternoon tea. There is a bar menu should you not wish to dine in the formal restaurant and in the second half of the week there is regular theatre/dining experience. The hotel has a busy feel to it and stands alone as part of a retail complex featuring Marks and Spencers store among others.

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 26, 2009

Very disappointed with the dining theatre experience all round. This was held downstairs on our visit and there was no waiter service for drinks and no bar so had to go to the bar in the lift one floor up.
The food was not the best and not very organised service as we were not served together also not informed we had a choice of menu so had what we were given .
Found the whole dining theatre experience food/entertainment very holiday camp-ish probably better for perties .
Have eaten in the Raglans resturant on a previous visit and that was superb.
Room was ok reception staff very nice. Good breakfast!
Taxi to the bay expensive!
Doubt we will return .

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 9, 2009

I stayed with my wife for two days at this hotel, attending a conference in the hotel. Meeting rooms are excellent asis the food. Dinner in the Restaurant was the best I have ever tasted. I had the Rib eye steak and it was so good I cleaned the plate totally. My wife ordered off the Fine Dining menu and loved it. We were both served home made breads, I had blackpudding bread, never heard of it before but I have to say you really need to give it a go...
Whilst I attended my conference my wife and daughter used the health club and pool. They also visited the Welsh Museum just around the corner.It was free to enter and they had a great time. Loads to do there and the hotel gave them a packed lunch for the day. I had to place this review as I have just re-booked to stay there in May. This is probably one of the best find in Wales. Give it a go! I usually stay at the Park Plaza but this is a better location for families as it is only a short distance from the City but has nice grounds and small lake and feels safe warm and friendly. The staff entertained my daughter and seemed toenjoy their work. Nothing was too much trouble.

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled on business