Park Inn by Radisson Cardiff City Centre
$127
Marriott Hotels
$138
  • Pool
Jurys Inn Cardiff(Cardiff)(Great Value!)
$110
Hilton Cardiff(Cardiff)
$158
$144
Hilton
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn Cardiff City Centre(Cardiff)(Great Value!)
$120
$100
  • Room Service
Radisson Blu Hotel, Cardiff(Cardiff)(Great Value!)
$137
$108
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Ibis Cardiff Gate(Cardiff)(Great Value!)
$48
$45
The Royal Hotel(Cardiff)(Great Value!)
$116
$93
$135
PremierInn.com
  • Bar/Lounge
1,589 results
All reviewsmotorpoint arenacity centrejohn lewisthe motor point arenareception staffbuffet stylefantastic locationbars and restaurantsself serviceone night staycinemahairdryerironcastle
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 2, 2013

my first stay at the park inn. it was a very pleasant stay, very clean rooms and very well laid out and comfortable, food was first class. all the staff especially (RABBI) were very helpful and polite. I was in Cardiff for the speedway grand prix. all in all my wife and myself had a very good 2 days in Cardiff thanks to the comfort and service provided by all the staff at the park inn hotel, I will be going back there again next year.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
mahesh j, General Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Cardiff City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded June 14, 2013

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to write this feedback.
I am very glad to see that you did enjoy your stay will all the facilities that was offered with it. I have shared your comment with the rest of my staff and all of them including Rabbi are very happy that their service was appreciated at this platform.
Thank You again and we hope to see you back when your travel brings you back to this wonderful city.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

The hotel had all the usual features of a modern chain hotel, and the room had all the usual fittings. Free wifi was very slow, but a faster service was available if paid for. The main downside, not within their control, was a lot of noise from people queueing for a night club nearby.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to write this feedback. Being a city centre hotel we do face one downside like the rest of other city centre hotels with the noise problems coming from the clubs and bars locally, but I do understand the inconvenience it must have caused and would like to offer my appologies for the same.If you need a quieter room please let us know in advance and we shall get a quiter room facing our beautiful lobby.
Thank you again for taking your time to write this feedback and would hope to welcome you back when you are in Cardiff.

Reviewed May 24, 2013

This hotel is in definate need of a refurbish! Its in a great location, right next to the main Cardiff shopping centre, so you've got access to the cinema, resturants and great shops. A short walk from the train station and also the Millenium Stadium.

But the actual hotel was not what I would expect from the Carlson chain. The hotel itself looks dated and the rooms are very old and tatty. The carpet in my room was ripped, the wall paper pealing away and the wall had a number of holes left from where something had previously been fixed to it.

I did eat in the bar and the food was fine, and the staff were very friendly and helpful.

To put my review in context I stay in Cardiff a couple of nights every week on business and usually in the Radisson Blu (which is just down the road) or The Marriot.

Room Tip: My advice pay the extra and stay in the Radisson Blu.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to write this feedback. I am very disappointed to see that we did not meet your expectation. I am aware that some of the rooms are in need of refurbishment which we are planning to undertake some time this year.
I do appologise for the inconvenience caused and please don’t hesitate to contact me if you wish to discuss this issue further.
Be rest assured that we have taken all the internal measures possible to make sure this issues don’t repeat again.

Reviewed May 19, 2013 via mobile

A group of friends and I stayed here for one night on the bank holiday weekend, and we might as well have stayed out all night as we certainly didn't sleep in our room!

Good points - good location and room was clean, very compact and felt small, but clean nonetheless!

Now for the bad - We were in room 103, which is one of the rooms overlooking the reception area. This means you can't open the window and get any fresh air, there's also no daylight which is a really strange sensation!!

The lack of window also made it REALLY hot!! There was air con in our room but after a couple of hours getting ready in the room we had the door propped open, convinced it wasn't actually working. A floor fan was provided (I assume other people have complained of the same problem) but that was loud and having it on all night prevented us from getting any sleep.

We attempted to phone reception at about 1am to stress the fact that we couldn't sleep due to the heat and no one was there, even though the bar was still staffed.

We complained the following morning and were told that as we had paid cash in advance we couldn't be given any kind of refund (unless we had paid via credit card) so we had to contact the hotel the following week to chase a resolution.

To be fair to the management they have now offered us a £50 refund (about half of what we paid for the room) and I am happy with how they resolved the problem.

Just very disappointed about the stay, especially when the Park Inn was much more expensive than the Premier Inn nearby, and in my opinion didn't compare!

• Stayed: May 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write this feedback.
It was a pleasure speaking to you the other day, and I am glad that you are happy with the out come as a solution for the inconvenience caused.
Again, I do appologise for the inconvenience caused during your stay and we have taken all the internal measures possible to make sure that these issues don’t repeat again.
Please don’t hesitate to call or drop me a line if your travel brings you back to this wonderful city.

Reviewed May 12, 2013

Well where to start After our palaver at booking last September we had hoped our stay would be perfect. Phoned in advance to book a disabled parking space told no problem done for us. Arrived no spaces parked down road receptionist only said that no one takes notice anyway what an attitude. Went to eat in restaurant starter still frozen no sides with steaks even though previously eaten there when there were. Told menu changed fault on both sidesbut feel this should have been pointed out when we only ordered meat. Even though this meal was courtesy of the manager due to previous problems we could not eat just lumps of meat and did not have time to wait for sides as returned starter had taken a further 15 mins to arrive.Staff bent over backwards we could have eaten from room service when we returned but to avoid hunger and further disappointment we ate out. On plus side hotel is spotless rooms great staff superb but hotel is very noisy checked out before 9 to go home and sleep. Supposed to be returning to hotel in aug with grandson but will probably go elsewhere as few niggles let hotel down but staff are a credit.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
mahesh j, General Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Cardiff City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded May 19, 2013

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to write this feedback about us. I do want to apologise about the parking as we do book spaces for parking if you have disabled batch. Also want to apologise for the inconvenience you were caused with regards to food in the restaurant. I have taken up these issues with the relevant department heads who in turn have taken all corrective actions to make sure that these issues don’t repeat.
I am glad to see that you enjoyed the room with all the facilities we had to offer in the room. Thank you again for the time to write this feedback as it serves as a very useful tool to fine tune the operation.
Mahesh.