Living so close to Cardiff we never see the need to stay overnight in a hotel.
However having decided to see the Harlem Globetrotters in the Motorpoint on the Friday night followed by the "Judgement Day "rugby double header the next day in the Millenium Stadium then an overnight stay was in order.
Searching the usual listings the Park Inn came up as the cheapest and with breakfast thrown in(we do like a breakfast) it looked a good deal for the one night.
Read the reviews as one does these days we decided to book it on the notion it gave us what we wanted. A good location,very.easy to get to all the places we wanted to go and looked comfortable enough for the one night stay.
Must say it was great and for the money we could not have done better.
Nice room, well appointed and above all clean.
The bar was nice and relaxing for a drink before bed and breakfast in the morning was also great.
can't go wrong with a full buffet to set you up for the day.
Staff were helpful and friendly with the only down side being the very small and cramped car parking space.The price was not an issue but the tight spaces and limited number of them were.
You need to get there early to get one.
Otherwise problem free and a certainty for any future overnight trip to the big city!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel located in the heart of the city, opposite Cardiff International Arena. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cheap Tickets and Evoline ltd so you can book your Park Inn by Radisson Cardiff City Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Inn By Radisson Cardiff City Centre Hotel Cardiff
- Park Inn Cardiff
- Cardiff Park Inn
- Jurys Inn Cardiff
- Park Inn By Radisson Cardiff City Centre Wales