“Funky & Friendly”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed November 10, 2011

We have visited this restaurant on a number of occasions and it never disappoints. It's quite cute, has a nice cosy atmosphere with candles on the tables and has a bit of a bo-ho chic feel to it.
The food is to die for... I can recommend the mussels, king prawns, lamb & the steaks whether served on a stone to cook yourself or plated are delicious. They also offer cocktails - good value at 2 for £8, not tried one yet but there's always next time!
We've used groupon vouchers and sometimes they have offers on their website so it really is excellent value for money.
Lovely evening, I asked our waitress to pass on our compliments to the chef - thank you!

Reviewed November 7, 2011

We visited with friends using a Groupon Voucher on Friday 4th Nov. The welcome in the restaurant was great, the food was all amazing the service was really good and I would recommend this to everybody.
Three of us had the King Prawn starter, this was stunning, we then all had different Main Courses, I had Lamb cooked perfectly, my husband had veal and he said it was the best he had ever tasted, our friends had Fillet Steak and the Carcuccio ( I think thats how its spelt) andthey also said it was the best he had ever tasted. Desserts were equally as good Tiramisu was stunning but my dessert was the best I had Panecotta MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM what more can I say other than we will be back and we all agreed we would have no issues with paying full price for the food we had as it was all excellent. Wonderful Value with the Groupon Voucher but well worth a visit without.

1  Thank SouthWalesTiki
Reviewed November 5, 2011

Excellent food and service, could do with more extensive wine list tho

Reviewed October 29, 2011

Warm comfortable ambience,very attentive service and the food was excellent. The scallops in Pernod to start were superb. I had the veal in the garlic mushroom sauce - delicious!, my husband had the fillet steak which was very tender. The homemade desserts Tiramasu and Panacotta made a perfect end to the meal

Reviewed October 29, 2011

I went there for a meal with my friend on a Groupon offer and all I can say is absolutely AMAZING!!!! The food was out of this world, cooked to perfection. The choise was great, there's something there for everyone, steak, seafood, fish, chicken, veal, pasta, risotto and pizza. Although we went there on a groupon deal, looking at the pricees, it was very reasonable and I will definitely be going there again. The staff were lovely, efficient and friendly. The only downside is that it's a little small, however it just made it cosy and personal.