Mayfair Guest House
$127
Marriott Hotels
$138
  • Pool
Jurys Inn Cardiff(Cardiff)(Great Value!)
$110
Hilton Cardiff(Cardiff)
$158
$144
Hilton
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn Cardiff City Centre(Cardiff)(Great Value!)
$120
$100
  • Room Service
Radisson Blu Hotel, Cardiff(Cardiff)(Great Value!)
$137
$108
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Ibis Cardiff Gate(Cardiff)(Great Value!)
$48
$45
The Royal Hotel(Cardiff)(Great Value!)
$116
$93
$135
PremierInn.com
  • Bar/Lounge
All reviewslovely guesthouseroom was cleanup to datehome from homecardiff city centrefree parking
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Please remember this is £25 a night PP! Not £100+ so dont expect that kind of please...

I have stayed in a load of cheap places in cardiff and this was the BEST!

Lovely lady running it, real friendly and chatty.

SUPERB secure parking....

Room was MASSIVE, bed was really comfortable..

Overall for £25 a night it was Brilliant, If i had paid £50+ pp i might have wanted a bit more,,,

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 22, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here the weekend of the 7th July for my sisters hen weekend. We stayed in a large spacious family room which was very clean with new towels and new bedding. The room was perfect for us all. Breakfast was lovely and the guest house is perfect walking location to town. Sally the guest house manager was very friendly and made our stay very comfortable we are very grateful to her for all the help she gave us. I would definitely use this house again and will hopefully be going back around Christmas time

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed July 14, 2013

Stayed in a room at the top in May 2013 as we were having a night out in Cardiff. Obviously this hotel caters to contractors as there were 3 beds crammed in the room. Although shabby it was clean, The key to the front door wouldn't work on our way back resulting in having to wake the owners up at 2am!

Breakfast was just 'ok' and the owners were nice despite the late night wake up we had to give them. Don't think we would return, just wanted to give one of the B and Bs on Newport Road a go -

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank sharonkitty72
Reviewed June 26, 2013

This is quite possibly the most disgusting B&B I have ever stayed in. A friend and I were seeing a concert near by, so the location was great. On walking through the door it smelt very musty (not a welcoming smell) and going up the stairs I could see thick layers of dust and knew that the room wasn't going to be good. I was right! Dirt, dirt, dirt everywhere. Hair in the shower, brown sustance on the tiled bathroom wall, cigarette butts behind the sink, sockets hanging off the wall. Faded, manky, damp smelling duvets and cover. Vile!! We slept in our clothes that night and wouldn't touch anything. If it wasn't so late in the day we would of checked in somewhere else, but we were pressed for time. When they asked us if we would like breakfast, I replied "you have to be joking, I wouldn't eat here if you paid me"! What a joke. We did complain and they gave us £10 back in total!! They really didn't care in the slightest, don't know how it's still running!!!!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Andrea A
Reviewed May 17, 2013 via mobile

Checkted into this place because it's close to the city & budget b&b but the sign outside says £20 a night I was charged £25 a night!!
Walkted into the reception area handed over the money BIG MISTAKE check your room first! Went into the room & I couldn't believe it dirty cups & saucers & a small kettle full of lime scale so strait away good start!
Things get worse wen you go into the bathroom shower full of dirt & grime shocking & appalling there is a cleaner there a girl in her early twenties don't no wot she is doing there!! Now breakfast is laughable cheap tomato sauce, cheapest sausages & bread like cardboard sign outside says Mayfair & there sister hotel is called parklane I think there mixing Cardiff up with London ha ha ha

• Stayed: January 2013