“Terrible food”

Crumbs Kitchen
Ranked #72 of 1,359 Restaurants in Cardiff
Cuisines: Healthy, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
Description: Crumbs Kitchen specializes in healthy, delicious vegetarian food. Try our range of gorgeous soups or a variety of jacket potatoes, healthy salads, tasty quiches, along with a selection of curries and chilli. Complement your food with freshly squeezed juices, tea's and coffee. And since this is all so healthy, why not indulge in one of our desserts to finish. Recently under new management, Crumbs Kitchen still offers the same great vegetarian food but with new ideas and a fresh new look.
Reviewed April 25, 2013

I live and work in Cardiff. I like to think I've been to my fair share of cafés and I can easily say without hesitation the food is horrible.

You don't get that much choice with the salads. What I had was disgusting.

I ordered a feta and spinach quiche, I wanted it warm and received it luke warm. Disappointing.

If you visit Cardiff and want to try something tasty try TASTE or the plan.

2  Thank Eatingincardiff

Reviewed April 9, 2013 via mobile

Healthy and organic, best place for the vegetarians in the city centre. Lovely atmosphere, with tranquil music

Crumbs-Kitchen, Owner at Crumbs Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2013

As new owners, we would like to thank you all for all your support over the last year and a half. We really appreciate your feedback as it helps us direct Crumbs Kitchen in the right direction. We hope you continue to like the changes we bring in, whilst sticking to the original ethos of Crumbs. Here's to another healthy 30 years together!

Reviewed April 7, 2013

We've found very few places offer a variety for people who follow a 'plant based' diet. Normally we find ourselves limited to just one dish.
Thankfully, Crumbs is an exception!
Popped in again today, as we were sauntering around the City on a Sunday stroll. Ordered jacket potato, houmous and three types of salad. Service, staff and location is just great!

Reviewed March 23, 2013

Popped into this cafe just on the off chance as it was cold and miserable outside. Lovely food and friendly staff. Good prices too.

Reviewed February 16, 2013

Had seen Crumbs before, but not visited until yesterday. This will be our first choice for lunch in Cardiff from now on. My wife had the large salad bowl which was very tasty and filling, whilst I indulged in the leek and potato soup followed by the 3 bean chilli and brown rice, both of which were excellent. For this, plus two large filter coffees, the bill came to £20 , which was very reasonable given the quality and quantity

3  Thank Steve P