Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
  • Room Service
  • Bar/Lounge
3,446 results
All reviewsthe executive loungecastle viewafternoon teaopposite the castlehealth clubwalk in showerjunior suitesteam roomlarge bathroomwelsh cakesper nightcity centresaturday nightbreakfast was excellentleisure facilitiescar parkingmillennium stadium
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 19, 2013 via mobile

I stayed in The Presidential Suite for 3 nights around my wedding, as well as setting up a group booking for guests. From the moment I contacted the Hilton until the moment I checked out, the service was impeccable and made it very memorable. Amy, my main Group Res. contact was amazing and dealt with my little bridezilla questions, and the Group Res. page is a great, personal extra touch. To every member of staff - thank you x

• Stayed: June 2013
CWLCardiff, PA to General Manager at Hilton Cardiff, responded to this reviewResponded June 26, 2013

Thank you for your First Class review of the Hilton Cardiff following your Wedding.

Your comments are very encouraging and an absolute pleasure to read. I will most certainly pass on your praise and gratitude to our team at the hotel, where no doubt they will further be inspired by your kind comments. Thank you for taking the time to offer great feedback.

I do hope that we will have the opportunity of welcoming you back to the Hilton Cardiff once again in the near future.

Reviewed June 18, 2013

The Hilton is one of the best hotels I have stayed at on business in Cardiff. I stayed on a very busy night as there was a Rihanna concert on in town. However, the staff were extremely charming and polite and check in was very smooth. I stayed on the top, executive, floor as I got an upgrade for some reason. The views were lovely and the executive lounge for breakfast was very good and very quiet. Facilities were all good, my only complaint was no BBC4 on the tv and that all the furnishings and carpet etc just looked a trifle worn and as if a small revamp might be in order. Great bathroom with excellent, separate shower! All in all I would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed June 18, 2013

Well situated near the castle. A bit pricey for the offering. Wifi, Parking extra. Room usual Hilton fare - comfortable, clean, functional. Bar limited. Breakfast more limited than better Hiltons. No haggis. Didnt try the spa etc. Overall feeling of gradual decline.......

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed June 17, 2013

I booked afternoon tea for my daughters birthday, we were shown into the Metropole Lounge, any table we wanted. I was very dissapointed the service not what it should have been, even though it wasnt very busy. One sandwich of each type four finger sandwiches in total. They didnt bring our chocolate and orange mousse, when i asked about it they said we could have it then as i was paying my bill, they took 10% off the bill for not having them, wow. For £45.00 for three of us i would not recommend.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
CWLCardiff, PA to General Manager at Hilton Cardiff, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel.

It was really disappointing to read your comments regarding your Afternoon Tea in our Metropole Lounge as we normally receive such great feedback. Please accept my most sincere apologies that we did not meet you expectations on this occasion.

Please do contact me direct at louisa.stride@hilton.com and I would be more than happy to discuss this further.

I do hope that we will have the opportunity of welcoming you back and restoring your confidence on a future occasion.

Reviewed June 16, 2013

This was a fabulous hotel for a special occasion! I took my partner to Cardiff for her birthday present & went out of our normal price range for 2 nights in the Hilton. We were both very happy with almost everything about the hotel from the moment we arrived. The service at reception was brilliant & friendly, the room was massive, as was the bathroom! We tried out the gym facility & as a personal trainer I was impressed with the equipment. We didnt use the pool, but it certainly looked inviting. The only downsides to this hotel was that you had to pay for Wi-Fi, & also that the air con seemed broken as it was too warm in the room. Overall, this hotel changed my perception of Hilton Hotels. I'd gladly stay in another Hilton!

Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to post a fantastic review of the Hilton Cardiff.

It was really great to read your wonderful praise of our hotel and I am so happy that you enjoyed your experience with us. This is something that will be shared with the team here at Cardiff.

I do hope that we will have the opportunity of welcoming you back to our hotel in the near future and if I can assist in anyway please do not hesitate to contact me.