I'm writing this as a Hilton Honors member, so this isn't a "Get at Hilton Post", but this place was about as bad as it gets. I booked it as a treat for my sons, as the place has a swimming pool.
We paid over £130 per night, for two nights, NOT including breakfast,. If your over 11, you pay full price, which is over £15 per head. OK fair enough, that's published, but, do you pay that much for this:
- Despite 2 phone calls the room was not made up after the first night. I had to go out into the corridor to get clean towels.
- The Health Club was a shambles - dirty towels all over the floor, the Pool area etc. We left after 30 minutes.
- The Hotel is incredibly noisy. Built over a Central Atrium, the partying goes on all night, and you need some ear plugs.
- The rooms don't suit a family, unless your prepared to pay a ridiculous price. Much better value 400 yards away.
- WIFI simply doesn't work from the room - nothing like enough power. The signal kept being lost, and for a business hotel its ridiculous. Again, in every other hotel I've been in you get a full strength signal that allows you to watch TV on your IPAD - no chance with HILTON Cardiff.
- Parking £20 a night !!!! Ridiculous for Cardiff City Centre.
Better value at St. Davids Hotel & Spa and Premier Inn Churchill Way.
I'm a regular contributor, a HH member, but please don't stay here. you'll be disappointed..
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Cardiff reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Cardiff Hotel Cardiff
- Hilton International Cardiff
- Cardiff Hilton International
- Cardiff Hilton Hotel
- Hilton Cardiff Wales