I stayed in St Davids, Cardiff for two nights and I really enjoyed my stay. The rooms are more than adequate with Coffee, Tea, Hot Chocolate and still water, shoe shine kit, the bathroom kit shower gels etc. You get use of the spa and in the room there is a white bathrobe and slippers. Comfortable clean beds. lovely views over Cardiff Bay. The staff were lovely and couldnt do enough especially Nathan on the desk who was very helpful and had a great sense of humour. My only criticisms would be the bath wasnt very clean (it had the previous occupants body hair in it) the cereals for breakfast seemed very cheap ie not named like the cheaper shop brands and I dont think it is right to charge
£8 per night parking. I will definitely be staying here again next year..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The St. David's Hotel is situated on the waterfront of Cardiff Bay. Dynamic and contemporary in style, the hotel incorporates an impressive floor-to-ceiling, glass-backed atrium that provides a vision of space and natural light. All bedrooms have private balconies and waterfront views. Just five minutes from the centre of Cardiff, St David's Hotel is adjacent to Mermaid Quay with a wide range of entertainment including The Wales Millennium Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz and HotelQuickly so you can book your The St. David's Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. David`s Hotel Cardiff
- St Davids Hotel Cardiff
- Cardiff St Davids Hotel
- St Davids Cardiff
- The St. David's Hotel Cardiff, Wales