Last minute stay at St. Davids, what a place! £130 last minute got us an Executive double, corner view room on the 5th floor. Room was clean and had everything you'd expect from a 5*
Staff were fantastic from David on Reception who sorted us a bottle of champagne for a special occassion. to the barman who kept the bar open early into the morning. nothing too much trouble.
If you're staying in Cardiff, stay here!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The St. David's Hotel is situated on the waterfront of Cardiff Bay. Dynamic and contemporary in style, the hotel incorporates an impressive floor-to-ceiling, glass-backed atrium that provides a vision of space and natural light. All bedrooms have private balconies and waterfront views. Just five minutes from the centre of Cardiff, St David's Hotel is adjacent to Mermaid Quay with a wide range of entertainment including The Wales Millennium Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Agoda and Evoline ltd so you can book your The St. David's Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. David`s Hotel Cardiff
- St Davids Hotel Cardiff
- Cardiff St Davids Hotel
- St Davids Cardiff
- The St. David's Hotel Cardiff, Wales