We stayed 2 nights .check was good car was parked and luggage was put in room while we enjoyed a glass of wine in the bar .
Room was an excellent size .bathroom nice .
The view from our window was fab across the bay .
Had my hair done in the hairdressers in the lobby ,very nice too.
Went to the theatre one night only a stones throw away .
Definitely come back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The St. David's Hotel is situated on the waterfront of Cardiff Bay. Dynamic and contemporary in style, the hotel incorporates an impressive floor-to-ceiling, glass-backed atrium that provides a vision of space and natural light. All bedrooms have private balconies and waterfront views. Just five minutes from the centre of Cardiff, St David's Hotel is adjacent to Mermaid Quay with a wide range of entertainment including The Wales Millennium Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your The St. David's Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. David`s Hotel Cardiff
- St Davids Hotel Cardiff
- Cardiff St Davids Hotel
- St Davids Cardiff
- The St. David's Hotel Cardiff, Wales