Stayed here for 2 nights on business, and I was impressed both with the hotel facilities and the staff. The room used for the meeting had all the facilities required and the lunch and refreshments was of a very high standard.
Jeff the concierge, was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. I only have 2 issues with this hotel: that in these modern times wifi is chargeable after a painfully slow free 30minutes, and the lights in the room have to be switched off individually not by the control at side of bed.
I was not able to use the spa, but would do so in a heart beat if there on pleasure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The St. David's Hotel is situated on the waterfront of Cardiff Bay. Dynamic and contemporary in style, the hotel incorporates an impressive floor-to-ceiling, glass-backed atrium that provides a vision of space and natural light. All bedrooms have private balconies and waterfront views. Just five minutes from the centre of Cardiff, St David's Hotel is adjacent to Mermaid Quay with a wide range of entertainment including The Wales Millennium Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com and Travelocity so you can book your The St. David's Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. David`s Hotel Cardiff
- St Davids Hotel Cardiff
- Cardiff St Davids Hotel
- St Davids Cardiff
- The St. David's Hotel Cardiff, Wales