I've stayed several times and was there from 28 to 30 August with my 3 daughters. Lots of good points about the hotel & some great staff but each time we go the whole pool area seems more airless and stifling. Nobody stays more than a few minutes on the sun loungers, everyone looks red-faced and listless.
I politely raised this on 29th August in the Spa reception asking to open the outside door by the pool. The 2 staff there were quite dismissive and just not interested saying that door was not allowed to be open. No reason given.
At least talk to your residents - its a problem so easy to fix !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The St. David's Hotel is situated on the waterfront of Cardiff Bay. Dynamic and contemporary in style, the hotel incorporates an impressive floor-to-ceiling, glass-backed atrium that provides a vision of space and natural light. All bedrooms have private balconies and waterfront views. Just five minutes from the centre of Cardiff, St David's Hotel is adjacent to Mermaid Quay with a wide range of entertainment including The Wales Millennium Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The St. David's Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. David`s Hotel Cardiff
- St Davids Hotel Cardiff
- Cardiff St Davids Hotel
- St Davids Cardiff
- The St. David's Hotel Cardiff, Wales